for Werewolf Among the Leaves

I liked it, great job.
8/12/2018 c22 5Rose Tiger
Daisuke must die!
8/11/2018 c21 Rose Tiger
Stay the hell away from Hinata!
8/11/2018 c21 Guest
Will this be how Hinata becomes a werewolf!? Do werewolves have the same lifespans as humans in this story!?
8/11/2018 c21 QueenDeadPool
Exciting! I like when Hinata is up for a fight even with the odds stacked. Great Ch, can't wait to see what you do next.
8/11/2018 c21 kibou-kun
naruto going to blow a gasket when he finds this out
8/11/2018 c21 1fangirlblood
i’m in love with your story! this is such an interesting book and i hope you keep up the good work! i always love supernatural AUs so that got me hooked, and i also love naruhina! the story is going along very nicely and i can’t wait for the next chapter!
8/10/2018 c20 QueenDeadPool
Good chapter look forward to seeing what you do in the future.
7/7/2018 c16 AmethystQtpie
it's about time they got together!
7/7/2018 c19 10NarHina
Nice chapter the evil wolf has finally shown himself and he wants Naruto. I can't wait to see who it is, is he an OC or Naruto character? And then just why is after Naruto I bet it's because Naruto is special and more powerful then a normal wolf.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
7/6/2018 c19 SoraROCK
Thanks for update this chapter! Im enjoying
7/6/2018 c19 5NaruHinaF
Great chapter! Glad to see your back!
7/6/2018 c19 QueenDeadPool
That was an exciting update.
7/2/2018 c18 maria-chan-luna
You can not break my illusions like that. That is playing with feelings. I thought there were two new chapters in the story. I'm always here but I never comment because I only speak and read in Spanish and use the translator to read the story. Please, do not abandon the story. I'm also sure that I'm not the only one who does not leave reviews. I love history!
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »