for The Strange Partnership

9/12 c1 Guest
I bet that the emergency is that they ran outta donuts. Like, Everett could have been craving donuts but there were none left so he accidently rang Strange's number, saying it was an emergency. And Strange totally believed it.
9/2 c1 4Vi-Violence
This looks really interesting!
8/12/2018 c1 Guest
Hmmm, I am intrigued :)
7/22/2017 c1 5Kenobi1
Please update!
12/12/2016 c1 1Wardmason
Oh good I'm not the only one who checks the Doctor Strange page obsessively... can't wait for more fics to (hopefully) show up!

I'm excited to see how your story plays out... Strange and Ross could have a really interesting dynamic. This is off to a promising start~
12/11/2016 c1 8Golden Bearded Dragon
Whooooooaa. [Insert other exclamations here]
I like how you guessed my actions after I had seen Doctor Strange, because yes, I do check this tag quite often.
And this is going pretty great, by the way. I just really hope you keep this in the friendship genre, and a few obscure references to BBC's Sherlock would not go unappreciated. ;)
And the hedgehog is so angry in MCU. Why you so angry, John?
12/10/2016 c1 Guest
Would love to see you continue the story.
12/9/2016 c1 45TapTapAlways
I would do that if I was SHIELD, too: he is a must if there's something completely beyond them going on...
A great start - I look forward to seeing what's going on!
Well, there is more and more being posted, hopefully that'll keep up!
TapTap
12/8/2016 c1 117sudoku
I think there are more of the fics they meet in MCU in AO3 rather than this site. Although all of them for Ross and Strange are slashes. Not that I'm against them as I've seen enough of Johnlock but I hope there are more varieties so I'm glad you write this one. I actually went the other way, I wrote the fic where all the MCU events are John's dream and he told Sherlock about it which of course Sherlock criticized.
Looking forward to their first meeting.
12/8/2016 c1 58The Lupine Sojourner
That's it? Where's the rest of it?
...get that reference? ;) Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed this story and can't wait for more!
12/8/2016 c1 34Aelaer
Regarding your A/N: I'm refreshing this fandom page more than once a day. The lack of writers thus far is sad, but hopefully it will grow. The crossover section is pretty healthy too, which helps get my fix in.

I am certainly curious as to what would bring these two together, and what powers Stephen has gained over the year that has passed in your story. I imagine it's something magical.

Look forward to the next chapter!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service