for Fire Emblem: The Star Wars

12/5/2019 c1 Guest
Honestly if you continue this please, PLEASE, include The Clone Wars and Order 66
6/15/2019 c1 AXL999
Please sir continue this you have me intrigued!
4/23/2018 c1 Angron
No Empire and no Rebellion? interesting, I look forward to seeing more.

interesting, I look forward to seeing more.
11/11/2017 c1 Lesley Black Velvet
Hey hey hey! Pretty interesting story.
So, let's get to the basics. No Empire, No Jedi, No Sith, it's basically a Polymerization of FE Fates and Star Wars, recycling the plot of Fates with the elements of Star Wars. There's a teeny bit of me screaming, "WHERE'S THE EMPIRE AND WHERE'S THE REBEL ALLIANCE," but I get the point.
Anyway, keep it up.
Love Only,
ItsMeVader
12/22/2016 c1 GuestWithIdeas
This is certainly interesting, I look forward to seeing more. Maybe it's because I'm a fan of the versus series on youtube but I got some ideas for lightsaber combat forms for Xander, Ryuoma and Corrin can use.
Xander- For him I believe he'd fight like a lighter version of Darth Vader or the Dark Jedi Warb Null, they're strength oriented warriors who use their armor to plant themselves in place and shrug off attacks they couldn't stop with their blades. It's believed Null is a Form 1- Shii-Cho master, the form is simplistic in its move set but when taken to a high level it was deadly, it's great for fighting multiple opponents but not so good on one-one-one engagements. Vader is a Form 5 Djem So master that took bits and pieces of the other forms to create a personalized style. However I don't think Xander should be of Vader's caliber instead he should use Form 5 and 1 to cover his bases Form 5 for one-on-one engagements, and Form 1 to fight multiple enemies.
Ryuoma- For him I see him as a younger version of Qui-Gon Jinn. Jinn is a master of form 4 Ataru. It's a speed focused style that uses acrobatics, jumping, and physical strikes to overwhelm opponents. Sadly the textbook style has a lot of flaws, it has no defense so it sucks against shooters, it's not good in closed spaces, and it sucks against multiple opponents. Jinn's style was different his version used dexterity and was strength oriented and thanks to his training under Dooku he was able to overcome some of the styles flaws Jinn's style was good at handling gunmen, up against multiple enemies it was a mixed bag but I think that was Jinn's flaw in planning more than anything else and we know Ryuoma is one of the better strategist in the game so I can see him overcoming these flaws.
Corrin- For our dragon prince I have two different styles. The first one is Niman the 6th form. This style is a well rounded jack of all trades style that takes bits a pieces from forms 1-5. The style focuses on moderation and balance so it has no strengths or weaknesses it's real advantage was incorporating Force based attacks into it's sequences, sadly the style was created for the diplomat or the scholar not the warrior so it gets a bad rep. However in the hands of a warrior it can be deadly and the best people that can use the style are those with a tactical mind someone like Corrin whose praised for his tactical skill, we know this because Chrom, Caldori and his brothers praise him for his skill in this area.
The next style was actually based off of EvanNova95's recent episode he did with Jaden Korr. Evan stated his belief that Jaden created a personalized style that used Forms 3, 4 and 5 a concept I agree with, although that could be because Jaden's one of my favorite characters in Star Wars. Well hope this helps and sorry for how long this is.
12/9/2016 c1 1General soto
Finally another star wars and fire emblem crossover!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service