for Let Me Go

3/26/2017 c1 72Robin4
This broke my heart in ALL THE BEST WAYS. Well done!
12/20/2016 c1 sharlaaloo
I agree with the former reviews. This should've happened instead of the AU we were given in the episode. Nonetheless, lovely, lovely work. Can't wait to see what you do next.
12/11/2016 c1 oh my
You have to continue!
12/11/2016 c1 Guest
I suggest a&e leave the Charm-Fam in your custody and let you write for them instead the messes they come up with.
12/11/2016 c1 Guest
why couldn't we have this? This is perfect and makes sense. Thank you for lovely fix fic! It's now a headcanon of what happened.
12/10/2016 c1 86Lilac Moon
This is the AU we deserved. Amazing as usual. Loved it.
12/10/2016 c1 Guest
You write with touching emotion. Miss your stories but glad to see you back. Leopold is name of Belgian prince. It just makes perfect sense.
12/10/2016 c1 Guest
Love the story and the way you wrote this arc. I think it is even better than the way it was done by writers on show. I think it is holds true to the characters. It would cost two more child actors and leave Henry with no part so I guess don't do this. Your story reveals the pain that would be felt by the characters to let go of their reality. Love the use of name Leo. Why some AUs use Neal when there is no reason because it is an AU boggles my mind. David does not like Leo he just felt it would open him to bullying. In an EF AU it is the only fitting name.
12/10/2016 c1 Guest
Not a fan of the name Leo since David said he doesn't like it. But otherwise great story.
Just amazing. Thank you.