for Still Out There

12/23/2016 c1 Bambi
I love this so much! I love how you write just how Megamind would really react to these situations! Please keep posting!
12/22/2016 c9 13Elf Kid2.0
This is delightful! I especially like the Code. Also, Metro Man truly is his father's son.

This is a good story, and I am truly enjoying it. Kudos! :)
12/22/2016 c8 POKEMON GUEST
LOVE IT
12/22/2016 c8 Elf Kid2.0
This is good. This is good and clever and I am enjoying it The bit with Cloe was especially good. I also like the details of the communication-watch eavesdropping thing. Marvin is diffinitely one to be worried about.

This is a good story and I am greatly enjoying it. :)
12/20/2016 c7 Elf Kid2.0
This iznexcellent. I'm glad Roxanne and Megamind are once again in touch and on good terms. I am also glad that they're coming up with a workable plan. This is a good story, and I am greatly enjoying it. :)
12/16/2016 c5 Elf Kid2.0
This. This is terrifying. I am extremely worried about Megamind. I hope he and Roxanne can get in touch with one another soon. I hope they find a way to defeat this... the mind-debilitating thing. I hope, by gosh I hope it's not permanent.

I'm glad they're on mutually good terms again, as far as it goes, but I'm also sad that they're not together and I'm TERRIFIED on Megamind and Minion's behalf. My only hope is that these aliens will underestimate one or both of them in some way so that they're able to escape. Or that Roxanne will somehow (SOMEHOW) be able to launch a rescue mission.

I am scared and worried and you are just playing around with my heart right now, aren't you? This is an excellent story and I am greatly enjoying it.
12/15/2016 c4 5Oliver2016
Oooooh, heartbreaking! Really like the story and i'm wondering how she'll get in contact! There are a few solutions that i can see... but will he answer?

Cliffhanger! Please continue!
12/15/2016 c4 13Elf Kid2.0
Oooh! Oh, oh, oh, this is intense. How can you donthisntonus?! (In all seriousness though, this is effect lyrics I am delighted to be reading this.)

He loves her! But she left him, and she won't talk to him. I like the scene in which he thought logically about her motives. The bit where he "this will work if I get it ready before she gets home" and she was all "what if I don't go home tonight"... it killed me. Just killed me.

That proposal broke my heart, because she heard it latent now she can't join him and she won't get to see him for months...!

I hope she can gain use of one of the communication devices. I hope the work. I hope she starts wearing his ring, and I hope he finds out that she's waiting for him back home.

This is an excellent, heartwrenching, fantastic story, and I am enjoying every minute of it. Thank You so much for this! :)
12/14/2016 c3 Elle
I think I've just created my own lake out of my tears because of this chapter.

Nicely done, it tugged on my heartstrings pretty hard and I want to know what's next please update soon .
12/13/2016 c3 Elf Kid2.0
This is breaking my heart. I understand Roxanne's reasoning completely, and it is breaking my heart. She walks away! Right when he was about to propose!

I am loving this story and I want to know what happens next. Thank You for writing and sharing this! :)
12/12/2016 c2 Elf Kid2.0
This is good. This seems like a realistic depiction of how this thing would happen. I like Roxanne's train of thought in this chapter. I like the fact that she's not jumping to the worst possible conclusion, but is still thinking about Megamind's behavior, and their relationship, in a reasonable way. I like the fact that she knows he's out of line, and the fact that he knows he's out of line.

I hope that they are able to have an honest conversation and discuss the issue. I hope that they don't break up, and I hope that Megamind is able to make this up to her. As in, really make it up to her, not just promise and then forget again.

This is a really good story, and I am enjoying it.
12/11/2016 c1 Elf Kid2.0
This. This is interesting.

Also, Mrgamind, you fool. I know you want to propose. That means you need to pay MORE attention to your girlfriend, not less. Do not miss another date, Megamind.

This is good.