for Till My Dying Day

5/2 c1 1HurtComfortHaven
Oh... wow I cried so much. This was terrific!
3/5/2019 c1 7She-Elf23
Aw this was sweet and sentimental...I liked it. :)
2/9/2019 c1 H
*gross ugly sobbing*
7/31/2018 c1 lissa-aloha
Oh my goodness this was so bittersweet! Eliot’s POV was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
3/9/2018 c1 CathieJohnson
For someone like me, who has an obsession for Eliot, This is a comforting story. Thanks.
12/3/2017 c1 girlfrommaren01
Heart-easing.
7/9/2017 c1 ellieontheplanes
Well that was heartbreaking but sweet. Thank you!
6/26/2017 c1 4shieldmaiden19
This was absolutely delightful. Please keep writing, as you have enormous talent and a keen eye for character. Thank you for sharing this great piece!
6/15/2017 c1 InuNekoLexi
Loved this, well written and wonderful!
2/15/2017 c1 Wanda
I liked your story. Thanks :-)
1/16/2017 c1 1BowStringPrincess
That was wonderful! Great job, so sweet!
12/29/2016 c1 43elly32
You killed Eliot:( It's sad but beautiful, if he was going to die it was the best way for him to go, after long and good life with his family by his side.
Lovely story.
12/25/2016 c1 15rmonroe
This is so perfect. It's so, so perfect I don't even know what else to say. I love how you've painted this picture of everything moving around them and they are just central to it all, content with what they have and that surprise that registers for Eliot especially that he has a good life, and good people, and hasn't died yet. And I love you can see that they've changed like how they don't need words to communicate and how they're ok with him dying. I LOVE it. So much. THEY DESERVE A LONG HAPPY LIFE AND I LOVE THEM. WELL DONE!
12/11/2016 c1 ann.ryce
That was beautiful! Eliot dying of old age was prefect and he passed while lying between Parker and Hardison while they all held hands. I just can't say enough how beautiful it was. You did a wonderful job!
12/11/2016 c1 2Winterlovedoves