for Rebirth

2/3 c2 2SMG2
I believe the writing and sounds quite accurate to the manga/anime to which I very much enjoy in my opinion and I will indeed like to see more chapters publishesmd and to support this fanfic well. And with this review of of mine I happily thank you!
6/26/2018 c3 Guest
Not going to lie kind of pumped for a Kuwabara/Fem Yumi pairing :)
10/19/2017 c3 13foxchick1
Can't wait to see what happens next
7/14/2017 c2 1flamelily274
Suzaku looks hot, but Jon has a better personality, so either is fine.
6/28/2017 c2 2BringOnTheChaos95
It's really interesting so far. Curious as to where you'll be taking it. I like the idea of a FemYusuke and wonder how it'll change the storyline! Really can't wait for more :)
6/18/2017 c2 6whitespiderlilly
I'd prefer Hiei but I don't mind Jin either.
6/10/2017 c2 13foxchick1
Glad that there is a fic like this posted.
5/30/2017 c2 xenocanaan
I vote Jin! I can't wait to read more!
4/14/2017 c2 1Otakugirl41
I really love this its good. Now I might see yumi and Jin but I am more for Hiei and Yumi Xd I hope Hiei and Yum I get together.
4/3/2017 c1 14blackdragonhellfire
This is a great story! Please continue! Also, about possible pairings...I think that either Yumi x Kuwabara or no pairings would be sweet! Great jon!
3/31/2017 c2 19Megumi Shadow Fushiguro
Jin but I prefer Kurama or Hiei
3/31/2017 c2 19Anime Princess
Jin If it can't be Kurama. If they won't be Hiei or Kurama, please let them have a sibling bond that is strong. Super strong. And if they are all to be demons...maybe a demon ritual that will allow them to adopt each other?
12/27/2016 c1 Ariel Night
Oh my gosh thank you! There are hardly any femYusuke stories and the few I've found don't update. I'm looking forward to this so much! I really hope that you continue this story. I'm a fan of Yu/Hiei and Yu/Kurama but if you aren't going to pair her with them then I always think it's adorable if they have sibling relationships. I personally always see Kuwabara as a best friend character, not a pairing, but I could also read that as a pairing. I also prefer demons for pairings. I jave a guilty pleasure for Raizen, considering they aren't really that closely related and in this case opposite genders of the same species. Jin is also a possible candidate or Suzaku would be cool. If you are going for a bisexual thing, Mukiro or Yukina would be extremely interesting and rare. That's all my ideas. Anyway, I LOVE this idea and your story has a lot of promise. Please continue.
12/17/2016 c1 Cyry
Please let her date Kurama that would be so cool
12/12/2016 c1 19Megumi Shadow Fushiguro