FanFiction.Net
for What if

1/17/2018 c1 23penandra
Oh. So mean. So mean. Mean. Mean. Mean. But a very well done mean. Thank you.
12/23/2016 c1 KassyKaty19961984
That's was just so uncool of you to do that. UT I lowed it you should make another chapter
12/13/2016 c1 Guest
This was great, but I wish you would finish it with more!
12/13/2016 c1 Poppyblue5
Well, how to break a readers heart!
12/12/2016 c1 mspteach
Oh my god I hate you! No...not really! That was great and if I choose to take her back into her dream you can't stop me LOL In my version Booth is having a similar dream while on a involves a wall, a shower and the back of his truck...on the bullet proof vests...LOL
Merry Christmas and thsnks for the gift. 3
12/12/2016 c1 brensfan
Welcome back to BONES WORLD!
Enjoyed your oneshot…would love one from Booth's perspective :)
Thank you tor sharing!
12/12/2016 c1 11gatewatcher
Awwwww... THAT was not nice... lol. I was just getting into it, when I felt suddenly jolted as she did from being awakened. But, what a dream! Great work!
12/12/2016 c1 25MoreBonesPlz
Ooooh, you are an evil one. This was a delight to read and I was thinking the whole way through how wonderful it would have been if something like this had occurred. Then we'd never have she-who-must-not-be-named. And, of course, the flight attendant would wake Brennan up right at the critical moment. If only she could've slept another 5 minutes (although, given their reputed stamina 5 minutes still might not have been enough!)

Thanks for posting.
12/12/2016 c1 Guest
You got my hopes up only to dash them away... sniff sniff ...it was good :)
12/12/2016 c1 Jules
What mistakes? PERFECT!
12/12/2016 c1 MstgSzy
So glad you found this and finished it. I completely did not see that ending coming (I think, because your ending is what I really would have liked to have seen happen). Oddly enough, I was watching 'The Beginning in the End' when I found and started reading your story. I knew it had been a while since I'd seen a story from you. Here's hoping that your Bones muse is returning. Thank you!
12/12/2016 c1 33jazzyproz
Omg I was so excited when I saw your name pop up on my alerts! Oh how I've missed you! This was great, *and* a great big tease! Thanks so much for blowing the dust off and sharing!
12/12/2016 c1 81554Laura
very sneaky story, but very enjoyable. Do you have any more hidden gems that you'd like to share?
12/12/2016 c1 Guest
You're evil
12/12/2016 c1 jsboneslover
Oh my, you had me all worked up thinking it was real. Which means, well done!
21 Page 1 2 Next »