FanFiction.Net
for From ninja to shinigami

3/8/2023 c8 Guest
I know you want Hiashi to be a bad guy in this one... But... Beating the main branch kid basically half to death and then taking the OTHER one and threatening her? Um WHAT IS LEFT? I mean, that's HIS ONLY TWO kids... So what, is he praying to the gods to have ANOTHER kid? (getting a little long in the tooth for that isn't he?), in wedlock, with a hyuuga... Or is he planning to just give up his OWN power as clan head? (that's kinda how that would work, if he had NO KIDS)... Soooooo.. I think you went to a kinda LAUGHABLE extreme here. LOL..
3/8/2023 c1 Guest
You know, I never really understood WHY kakashi handled that whole situation, in CANON he HAD to not teach naruto because the toad sage was taking over and TOLD HIM to "back off"... Yet the way kakashi handled it AND how Jiriaya handled it too were VERY DUMB... The didn't need all the "cloak and dagger"... Especially for naruto, who had NOBODY all his life, so really needed handled MUCH "softer"... It's really brain-numbingly dumb and really "keeping secrets, solely for the sake of keeping secrets" not really any other reason. It COULD have really, REALLY blown up in their collective faces, quite easily... So it's actually kinda boggling WHY they do stuff like that. Particularly, when there was NO POINT to it.
3/7/2023 c39 p9private
I really love your story and look forward to seeing where you take it. I'm a little sad about Kakashi being a bad guy, but love the punishment given. It's strange because I'm not normally a fan of crossover but found this on youtube and decided to read it instead.
2/27/2023 c1 12nexusplayer
NOOO!
Kakashi!
You're meant to be Good no matter what Realm or Fanfic you go to!
I'm calling in the Other's!

"Yeah, This is Eversor, What do you mean I'm not allowed to Transfer other's? Come on Bro you gotta see what this Kakashi did!"
"Oh Kakashi It's time for you're Desexing!"
2/5/2023 c39 Cfomby19
Great story can’t wait for new chapters keep up the good work
2/2/2023 c37 zNightMxre
Lol
Sorry all out of mercy
2/2/2023 c8 Mar Love1
my brother my brother my brother I got to say so far so good I'm loving the book brother I'm already at chapter 8 keep up the good work my man doing a good job so far I like to read more from you
2/2/2023 c39 Eragon13247
please update
1/22/2023 c36 210tailsJinchurikiNaruto
I wanted to know when you were gonna add a new chapter and if you needed help with anything
1/22/2023 c39 CrimsonKnight24
Love your story. Can't wait for the next chapter
1/19/2023 c29 Guest
There are a lot of elements of the story that I like but I can ready anymore of this story due to : Beta Male/Simp ass behavior of the main male cast, it's geocentric, & borderline Misandry!
1/19/2023 c36 2CHRIS8477
Poor Konoha, This PRANK WAR WILL BE EPIC!
1/18/2023 c18 Ignis28
lol
1/18/2023 c15 Ignis28
and bye bye Neji.
1/17/2023 c5 Ignis28
from now on her name will be Loli-chan to me.
1,597 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »