for Upperpath

8/4 c1 DraconixVargas
You know, I'm actually kinda sad that this would not be a full fanfiction because I would read it religiously, but I still enjoyed this though!
6/4/2019 c1 Trioxid
Love it! It would be awesome to see another part to this!
4/25/2019 c1 Ultor
Hahahahaha haha that bit at the end with Siz oh god that is good! Can’t wait to read more of this story! Please continue it soon.
10/20/2018 c1 ice cream of the gods
I think this could be a good humour/action/adventure story what with ichigos personality.
10/1/2018 c1 Guest
PLEASE update AND continue this story i would like to see it grow and finish with a proper ending.
9/13/2018 c1 1gamechanger.exe
Interesting. But good
3/16/2018 c1 1Burning Moonlight
Hey, this is great. I seriously enjoyed reading the part where Sirzechs failed in his machinations. Usually, it is this part where Ichigo is ahem, convinced by a sob story to join a Devil's peerage. He joined Heaven. But, wasn't he a bit hasty to accept the offer? He could have thought it over as he had no guarantee that the man claiming to be an angel was lying or had an alternate agenda. Anyways, update please and thanks for writing.
1/28/2018 c1 3Warder117
Interesting...I am very interested to see where you go with this, plz update! :D
10/12/2017 c1 Guest
Keep it up this is a really good story! Please write another chapter!
10/1/2017 c1 the unsung antihero
XD wow sirecs, looks like fate really doesn't like you today.
9/14/2017 c1 1Project Pseudonym
I rather like how you decided to focus on the Angels instead of usual Devils in DxD. Honestly, it's rather surprising since angels are a major faction but rarely get screen time like the devils. Plus, dabbling with Hell never ends well no matter how much devils are portrayed as the protagonist faction.
9/14/2017 c1 2Nihatclodra
This is less of a one-shot, and more of a one-chapter story-prompt...
8/19/2017 c1 A Whimsical Seishin
Almost every other fic with this crossover has Ichigo is Rias' or Lucifer's peerage. It's nice to see the complete opposite.
7/11/2017 c1 Rake1810
Good one shot.
4/16/2017 c1 Guest
if the chess pieces worked that way, what is stopping them from turning god into a chess piece then dumbass? those little pieces can only hold so much power...
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »