for The Fairy Familiar

please update really good
6/4/2019 c1 Mercurius Darkness
nice
6/26/2018 c1 Guest
Get this thing rolling, dude! This is epic! I know Kirche will eventually wanna get some, and this could even lead to Alex's ALO avatar to become the true Alex.
5/30/2018 c1 Guest
So, is there a reason why Alex seems to be a cross between a Spriggan and a Salamander?
11/10/2017 c1 icedshadows
like it. continu. its good

offscreen
DO you think I write enougft?
...HO...rigth,,,I talk whit a piece of
art who cannot respond...
should go to sleep.
1/12/2017 c1 19NeoNazo356
An interesting start. Haven't seen much of what magic Alex possesses, but given there haven't been any fights to break out, that makes sense. The dialogue flowed very naturally, despite the fast-pace Alex & Kirche's relationship took, but it's still believable, given the context. I'm wondering how Saito will handle things on his end, and am looking forward to more.
12/31/2016 c1 Acesnowlightning
Please do not abandon this story and update
12/22/2016 c1 5ClyxicRyse
This is pretty good hope to see more
12/14/2016 c1 FatMIRVman
Wow. Alex you are one hell of a suave Casanova aren't ya I look forward to more.
12/14/2016 c1 1davycrockett100
awesome
12/14/2016 c1 Greyjedi449t
Well… gonna have to say it was really fast, but you did tell us through the chapter that they got to know about each other. So if the are a couple now, then they will eventually learn even more about each other. So cheers for developing the relationship between the two.

Looking forward to it :)
12/14/2016 c1 32Anime PJ
Well you know me and my preference for having relationships develop over the course of the story, but your reasoning is good, so I can't find any problems with the speed in which they got together. (Maybe you started the touchy-feely stuff a little too early, though. I know you said Kirche is REALLY forward, but even in your Rosario Vampire/InFAMOUS crossover they didn't start all the hormone-driven stuff until the chapter AFTER the relationship started. But that's about all I can find to criticise, so all in all, you did a really good job on that aspect.)

Other than Alex possibly figuring out what had happened too easily, his reaction to his situation was pretty realistic, too, given the kind of past he has. I doubt it would be easy to surprise him with a situation after going through SAO, ALO, and, presumably, GGO (though I'm honestly a little unsure whether or not you've had him go through that last one). The part where he beat up Styx was rather amusing, too.

I look forward to next chapter, whenever that may be posted. (Let's just hope KissAnime can get their shit together, eh?)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service