for Truth Lies Within

3/5/2020 c1 2AgiYoi779
Ugh! My heart!
11/15/2019 c3 Guest
what he heck! you just stopped at infected! come on you gotta put more than that!
11/8/2019 c3 Guest
what it just ends!
1/4/2019 c3 lananovakk
Me: /finds a very cool, interesting story/
Story: /doesn't continue/
Me: /cries/
12/21/2018 c3 Guest
When is the next chapter coming out
2/13/2017 c2 key
noo just no, don't kill off a good start to a story you had in chapter 1 like this
2/9/2017 c1 xNaruHina
I don't like how Qrow is still lying.. This is him supposedly coming out and telling the truth...
1/21/2017 c3 Emiliano733
Hello, this story is very interesting and i hope you will update early. I love this theory of qrow, but please, don't make salem and summer the same person(i really, really hate thath story)
1/7/2017 c3 10shuujin.takagi
Why you do that at Ruby? Monster, you have no feelings. By the way nice fic, I hope you can update soon. Where is Yang?
1/6/2017 c3 38Knight7572
well could the silver eyed warrior powers be used to purge the infection from ruby
1/3/2017 c2 43ElementofHeart
Ahhhh this is so cute! I can't wait to read more!
12/29/2016 c2 poshboy
Interesting, it is good to see this story continued, you did a good job for this chapter :)
12/24/2016 c1 CelticBoudicca
Black lines...that...isn't looking good. Please, ppplllleaaaaaase continue this. And also, Ruby's head is hurting. I'm putting my two cents in on her turning into a Salem-type demon.

Qrow's got his work cut out. Can't wait for more, love daddy Qrow that's my Headcanon.
12/16/2016 c1 130John R. Branwen
Esto es tan genial... quiero ver si algo como esto se da en verdad.
12/15/2016 c1 Guest
"...black lines running along Ruby's wrist." What the hell, black lines. What does that mean? By mentioning a similarity that Ruby apparently shares with Salem deserves more then a one-shot.

You need to post more than this.
16 Page 1 2 Next »