for Huntresses in a New World of Adventure (Moved to Remake)

3/19/2019 c5 2Benji the Monocat
is he Oswald or Reginald?
1/29/2019 c47 Guest
Additional form variation based on the consept that shiny isn't the only mutation and variance based on location diet or breeding. Sometimes pink pokemon exist in canon because of their diet at a young age (pink butterfree/orange island arc) other colors can be added with false berries. Also extra classification with the pokedex basicoriginal Tankhigher defense due to breeding certain physical features Feralunpredictable stronger and bigger but prone to rage and low intellect (may be due to diet or induced by illegal drugs or breeding programs ) These are some suggestions Tank dosen't sound quite right but it is more consept example ... a prequel pokemon school could be used to make a record of this more detailed with humor based antics over the dry DeX style
1/11/2019 c46 Blastphemous UP
Could you do the running gag about Yang's hair? It is funny when she beats people and pokemon up that messes with her hair.
1/11/2019 c46 NOT Jackspticeye
Could we get the fossil twin gym leaders in teh remake and their little contest? What better way to get two gym badges at once.
1/11/2019 c46 1 Dude
Can we get the gym leader from the fighting type gym in the remake? You know, that over sized woman built like a fortress.
2/16/2018 c1 Shogun lord poke burst
That prof scene was a good one
1/11/2018 c45 Mara the Wolf
Hey again. One small request: could you please please PLEASE bring Emerald and Mercury to the New Found Region? Plzzzzzzzzz? I don't care what excuse you'd have to use, or whether or not they'd be good guys or bad guys, just so long as they're not killed. Mercury, Emerald, and Nora are my favorite RWBY characters, in that order.
As for Team JNPR vs Team CFVY... welllll... I love Nora, but I also like Velvet, so I don't really care which team you pick. Either one's fine.
11/4/2017 c1 13RoniN13
I want a Pokémon intro like that, with a zoroark or a ditto pretending to be the professor.
Also, "THE GREAT UNKNOWN", making Yang do a pun without realizing it...I approve
10/9/2017 c44 Mara the Wolf
Hey again. Can you tell me what fan games you're using? As for Yang's puns, you know you're asking the impossible cause most people don't know about the fan-made Pokemon, which you feature most (wish you'd show the official ones a little more, I'm tired of having check out the darn wiki pages). But I was kinda hoping you'd feature that Cubbug that one the girls caught in an early chapter. I Googled it, so cute! That's evil of you, making me fall in love with a bug-type. IRL, I HATE bugs.
My favorite parts are the showcases, much to my surprise. When I saw the first one on XY, I hated it, cause it was just a girl and a Braixen juggling a flaming stick.
Can you feature Contest Spectaculars? I LOVE them, but no one ever features them.
10/6/2017 c44 2ChimaTigon
Will both Team JNPR & Team CFVY go to the Pokemon World?
9/22/2017 c42 Mara the Wolf
Hey, didn't mean to be pushy, or flood your reviews with a repeat message. I just got freaked when I didn't see my review. Shame you said no Nia & Miyako, but I understand. I just seriously wanted to see Yang's reaction to meeting Miyako & Jolteon-Yang. Anyways, could you do me a favor & have an admin delete 3 of my reviews? Thanks.
9/20/2017 c41 Guest
I LOVE this! That was so cruel to end this chapter so short! My sorta RWBY OCs, Nia & Miyako (who, despite being an unintentional expy of Yang Xiao Long, is such a big fan of RWBY and especially Yang that Pokemon-Miyako named her Jolteon after her), would kick your ass for ending this chapter so short. If you want to, could you put them in this? I'd just love to see their reaction to meeting Team RWBY in this fic, and especially Yang meeting her expy/fangirl. You don't have to add them if you don't want to. If you do want add them, answer in your next chapter or review. Thanks, and update NOW!

BTW, sorry if this has been posted before, every time I check your reviews, mine isn't shown.
9/20/2017 c41 Guest
I LOVE this! That was so cruel of you to end this chapter so short. My sorta RWBY OCs, Nia & Miyako (who, despite being an unintentional expy of Yang Xiao Long, is such a big fan of RWBY and especially Yang, Pokemon-Miyako named her Jolteon after her), would kick your ass for cut this chapter so short. If you want to, could you put them in here? You don't have if you don't want to, I just want to see how them react to meeting Team RWBY in this fic, and especially how Yang would react to meeting her expy/fangirl. If you decide to add them, answer in your next chapter or review. Don't PM your answer because I never confirmed my account. Thanks anyway, and update NOW!
My fanfiction names is Mara the Wolf, btw. The site won't let me post as myself.
9/20/2017 c41 Mara the Wolf
I LOVE this! That was so cruel of you to end this chapter so short. My sorta RWBY OCs, Nia & Miyako (who, despite being an unintentional expy of Yang Xiao Long, is such a big fan of RWBY and especially Yang, Pokemon-Miyako named her Jolteon after her), would kick your ass for cut this chapter so short. If you want to, could you put them in here? You don't have if you don't want to, I just want to see how them react to meeting Team RWBY in this fic, and especially how Yang would react to meeting her expy/fangirl. If you decide to add them, answer in your next chapter or review. Don't PM your answer because I never confirmed this account. Thanks anyway, and update NOW!
9/20/2017 c41 Mara the Wolf
I LOVE this! You are cruel, ending this chapter so short! My sorta RWBY OCs, Nia & Miyako (who, despite being an unintentional Yang expy, loves RWBY, and especially Yang Xiao Long so much, Pokemon-her named her Jolteon after her), would probably kick your asses cutting this chapter short. By the way, do you think you could put them in your story? You don't have to, I'd just love to see team RWBY's reaction to meeting them in this fic, especially Yang meeting her expy/fangirl. If you want to use them, answer them in your next chapter or a review. Don't PM me, I never confirmed this account. Thanks anyway, and update NOW!
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »