for The Price To Your Freedom

1/26/2020 c35 ferronna
Lenalee
7/8/2019 c21 9WhiteCatInDisguise
Yey! Lavi's finally noticed it. And here I was wondering when will it happen. He can be so dense sometimes... even Krory noticed it before him. lol
and concerning the question... I believe it will be Ary, as Lavi is just so inexperienced and shy about the whole love thing he won't have the guts to tell her (unless he shouts it out in some angry outburst after she almost die again. that can happen too)
5/20/2019 c53 Labloom
This was such a good story i binged it lol thank you for sharing your amazing work uwu
5/19/2019 c52 Labloom
Im crying so hard rnsjzosnsj
5/19/2019 c23 Labloom
AWE flashback chapter is cute cute uWu
2/2/2019 c12 1Listless'Life
ARY PUNCH TYKI FOR ME SINCE I CAN'T
2/4/2018 c53 AkaneZuki
You made me Cry! *sobsob* But its so beautiful, even though you made me cry. Your OC so, so beautiful, than any other OCs, no offens. And your english is isn't so bad, it's very creative. I read the whole 53 chapter until the end. I was worried so much of Lavi, because I didn't see him in every 3 last volume of the manga. But then this fanfic came, I fell in love of your OC, and the way you right. This is the first fanfic(dont know is the first) who complete it's chapter. Sorry it's long, because I have alot to say. Bless you chow~
2/3/2018 c53 Tuliprunner
Gabs my favourite character in ths story. completed in 53 CHAPTERS! goddamn...

that's amazing.. considering youre not a native to the language. (so am i..)
12/10/2017 c3 cl9763
why do people rip out IV when its in their arms...thats totally weird...
11/18/2017 c1 cl9763
kanda does care...actually...maybe more than others
8/24/2017 c53 1NatsuDragneel077
Okay so I just found this story two days ago and I read all 53 chapters within that time. OH MY GOSH this was so good!This is such a well thought out and really enjoyable story. This is one of the few anime related Fanfics that are so thorough and well, amazing. By far this is one of my all time favorite Fanfics ever! You did such an amazing job, and honestly you and your story deserve so much more props and follows and favorites and reviews than you did.
(Also you have awesome taste in anime, -Man and Fairy Tail are a few of my all time favorites)
4/21/2017 c53 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
I loved it! But damn did you make me cry and laugh and cheer for the characters when the time called for it! I know my review is late! This will forever stay in my favorites and in my heart as one of the best fics I've read! If you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of you can always PM me and I'll answer as soon as I can!
4/19/2017 c53 3ABookWormForLife
I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS OVER!
*sobs*
It's been great coming home everyday from school to see a new update. I'm going to be missing it.
But hey!
If you do another DGM fic you can be sure to have my support!

~ABWFL
4/19/2017 c53 Tick Tock Follow the Clock
OH MY GAUWD SOOO CHEESY

but I wouldn't have it any other way
4/19/2017 c53 Ronnie-Sugar54618
AAAAAAARY! AAAAAAAAH! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVED IT BUT I HATE THAT IT HAD TO END! I'm so happy that i read this book, it was such a rollercoaster and i had fun reading it, can't wait for your next books!
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »