FanFiction.Net
for The Price To Your Freedom

4/8/2017 c48 3CherryTree230
Haha preferably no one good would die, but anyone would be fine as long as they came back. In other words: please don't kill my babies I love them all
4/8/2017 c48 Ronnie-Sugar54618
I actually really love sinbad no bouken! But anyway if a good guy had to die I'd say zombie dude and if a bad guy had to die then I'd say one of the jasdevi twins.
4/8/2017 c48 13RussianSnowwolf
I enjoy your fanfic and I think a Fairy Tail or Magi story would be cool. I would consider Sinbad no Bouken as a part of Magi.
As for your question, I think Kanda would want to meet with Alma again so he could die, maybe? It's a sad thought though. And since Gab won't be needed any more after this, he would be a good uh... candidate... for death. As for bad guys... any of them really, though I have a soft spot for Tyki no matter how crazy he is so that would be sad.
4/6/2017 c46 Guest
MAGI THE LABRINTH OF MAGIC!
4/8/2017 c48 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
At least there are some good guys in the order still! I honestly don't know who I would want dead... i love all the characters... apocraphos can die lol buy good guy wise? You did mention Alan dying... or maybe another marshall?
4/8/2017 c1 ValyrianRose
I absolutely love your story an I wouldn't mind seeing another D. Gray-man. Although I am curious about a Fairy Tail one, so I hope you write one for Fairy Tail.
4/7/2017 c47 3CherryTree230
My first guess would be Marie, but since Miranda skipped out on the adventures so far I bet it's gonna be her. Thanks for the update! :)
4/7/2017 c46 CherryTree230
Fairy Tail, though i wouldn't mind another D. Gray-man considering this masterpiece :)
4/7/2017 c47 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
Wow I didn't think kanda would be a host container thing... I can't even think about the cold! Ughhh! The last one is gonna be next to impossible to get I bet...
4/5/2017 c45 Guest
The Taklamakan desert! It was one of the things i could come up with!
4/7/2017 c47 Ronnie-Sugar54618
I feel like allen or lavi will be the last host of the fragment, bit anyway MAGI FOR LIFE!
4/7/2017 c44 3CherryTree230
Hahaha possessive Lavi is so fun :) thank you so much for this amazing story and effort you've put into it, this is definitely one of my favorites!
4/7/2017 c46 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
Poor Krory! Miranda will be so worried about him! And yes I ship it! I would like to see another d- gray man fic if you would write one, but only if your willing lol
4/5/2017 c45 2HaruRiTwins
I love ary <3 haha
4/5/2017 c45 HaruRiTwins
are u planning on pairing allen and lenale?
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »