FanFiction.Net
for The Price To Your Freedom

4/5/2017 c45 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
Wow! So much action! I think that at least one of them should be in plain sight... maybe crown jewels?
4/4/2017 c44 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Oh wow... what an awesome chapter! I just love the fluff between Ary and Lavi!

My favourite anime/manga atm is Fairy Tail! I'm going to a few cons cosplaying as Natsu!

On a side note I impulsively bought a timcampy plush and it's cute as hell!
4/3/2017 c43 3ABookWormForLife
Wow
I come back after a few days and this much happened already?!
I think Gabriel is a fairly good character, kind of want to see flashbacks of his past though (You could do a side story for that?). I can see Gabriel acting as a kind of brother figure for Ary...

Yes! Lavi came to the rescue, can't wait for the aftermath of that in the next chapter!
Will she meet up with Allen, or is that going to spoil the story?

4/3/2017 c43 Ronnie-Sugar54618
AAAAAAAAH! LAVI! AAAAAAAAH! I CRY! AAAAAAAAH! T T
4/3/2017 c43 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
What an update! Poor ary! I love gab though! He's like the cool older brother!
4/2/2017 c42 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Aw chivalrous tykki is best tykki! I remember this part so differently but I love what you did with it!
4/1/2017 c41 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Apocraphos is a douche nozzle... I think she'll run with tykki and allen but they'll separate... makes me so sad to see my dear allen in such a situation *dramatically cries in a corner*
3/31/2017 c40 Ronnie-Sugar54618
I'M GUESSING HE CAN TELL THE FUTURE! THAT WOULD BE A BIG PLOT TWIST OHMYGEE! But that's why i think he didn't want her to take back control!
3/31/2017 c40 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Nuuuuuu! Kanda your such an asshat! Ahhhhggggg! That part in hallow made me rage so hard lol
3/30/2017 c39 Leahcar-Soutaichou
I wonder if gab had a conversation with allen in kandas memories? I would spend it with tykki... for obvious reasons hehehehehe
3/29/2017 c38 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Honestly when I watched the anime, wisely made me laugh so hard cause he was just jiggling the earls belly lol... maybe his aura can be like an incense?
3/28/2017 c37 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Whhaaat?! They're related!? Never saw that coming lol but its got me wondering what's going to happen with the crows... especially later on...
3/27/2017 c36 3ABookWormForLife
With who I do not ship Ary with huh?
Let me give you a list:
1) Leverrier (duh)
2) Link
3) Tyki Mikk (I'm sorry, I just really can't)
4) EVERYONE BUT LAVI xD

Oops, not really much of a list when you end it like that huh? Ah well.

Oh, and its fine that English is not your first language. You write pretty well for someone not writing in their native language.
Just another thing, when you write percentages (ex. 40.21%), its actually a period instead of a decimal like where you had 129,8%.
Don't worry, these are just small mistakes!
I feel like I'm just gonna comment on typos from now on whenever you post a new chapter... Hope you don't mind too much?
Haha...
I mean, you could always get a beta reader? Or I could just keep commenting? Whatever works for you I guess...
Oh, and another thing. Are you going to be following the anime completely? There is this really funny mini arc(?) in the manga about a certain bottle of komuvitamin D that could make a really funny omake... Just an idea.

Whoa, that's a lot of writing.
See you next time!

3/27/2017 c35 ABookWormForLife
Hey!

I read all 35 chapters yesterday and only had time now to drop a review. Really love the character development with Aryane. I was so happy when Lavi and Aryane were finally together!

Just a few notes:
1) when you used the word precised, do you mean persisted? I noticed that whenever you used that word.
2) A few chapters ago, when Aryane met up with Lavi in secret on the roof, how did Lavi managed to get down using his hammer?
Isn't it suppose to be broken? Was that part an omake?
3) Just some typos here and there throughout the story, don't worry about it.

Sorry for the complaints! Just wanted to ask.

Alright, I'll stop talking now. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

3/27/2017 c36 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
Awww the fluff... I love the fluff! Yaaay hallow! Man stuffs gonna get more dramatic now... ahhhh!
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »