FanFiction.Net
for The Price To Your Freedom

3/26/2017 c35 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
Lol breaking the fourth wall like deadpool XD

Honestly I found this fic cause I was looking for AlanOC fics lol but knowing her personality idk who to pair her with...
3/26/2017 c35 Ronnie-Sugar54618
Great chapter as always, but i feel like lavi would stay alone rather than have a relationship because he could never find the right girl, but if he had to be shipped with someone i would say lenalee
3/25/2017 c34 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Omg I giggled like a school girl lol ary is such a badass! So Lenalee and Alan are going to be a thing?
3/25/2017 c34 XxBlue-ButterflyxX
Cute!
3/24/2017 c33 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Shits going down! Please don't ask for numbers... I'm not good at numbers lol
3/23/2017 c32 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Yay books! Honestly right now my fav boks at the Anita Blake series. I love the little heartfelt chapters like this! So warm and fluffy!
3/23/2017 c32 XxBlue-ButterflyxX
Awwww! how cute I'm enjoying all the chapters can't wait to see whats coming up later!
3/22/2017 c31 Ronnie-Sugar54618
I liked Ego-Complex-Vatican's-Bitch the best! But second favorite would have to be jumper, loved the new chapter! Can't wait for the next!
3/22/2017 c31 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Awww doll is adorable! Even if she hates everything lol can't wait for more updates! I'll be so sad when this ends T_T
3/22/2017 c30 Ronnie-Sugar54618
This is one of the best -Man fanfics I've read and I've read so many i don't remember alot of them! Your characters fit into the plot so well and i enjoy having emotions with every chapter, i can't wait for the next chapter!
3/21/2017 c30 XxBlue-ButterflyxX
Is there gonna be any AllenxLenalee in this story?
3/21/2017 c30 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Yay they're a couple! At least for now lol I honestly hate that lev guy... he was such a dick in hallow! Btw did you like watching hallow and what are you going to do with it in your fic?
3/20/2017 c29 XxBlue-ButterflyxX
My answer would be...amazing!
3/17/2017 c27 Leahcar-Soutaichou
So many updates! And I was so excited to see my name lol I'm such a narcissist XD but Jasdevi is gonna get it from Lavi! Kick they're ass Lavi!
3/17/2017 c26 Leahcar-Soutaichou
Man, that romantic tension between Ary and Lavi is thick enough to cut with a knife! Weeeeeew! So hard to pick my favourite out of all these characters!
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »