FanFiction.Net
for AdvanceShipping One-shots

5/28/2017 c3 TheWildUmbreon
I believe the only way to say this, is that the third one shot is hilarious, yet is like a big bowl of corn and cheese... Not that it was bad, in fact I've read fics that could have just been a picture of cheese, and they would have been better, but I did get a kick out of this...
2/17/2017 c3 Nyx- the Umbreon
Will chu be my valentine?
Also this is an old meme
2/15/2017 c3 Nyx-the Umbreon
Damn that was soooo cheesy at the end there I cringed! _ Aw man, this goes beyond the cheesiness scale I already know!
Though yeah you are right about the cheesiness but where I come from we say corny
2/15/2017 c3 Nyx-the Umbreon
Will chu be my valentine? Kmph hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
That was cute and funny at the same time
Oh and Max be careful or I will iron tail you into next three weeks
2/15/2017 c3 ivylene.h
No hate round here! Don't worry sometimes the better stories takes more time to write out, take your time to write and update either way whatever you write it's really good! :)
And this chapter wow I didn't know anything can be so cheesy but it was a good cheese definitely a cute cheese. It was super cute can't wait for more!
2/15/2017 c3 22Goldmineempire5
Awesome. So lovely. I am gonna come out with one valentine day chapter too
2/4/2017 c2 Lilykins.T
Corpse party crossover is such an amazing idea and you totally did it justice with this one-shot! You really need to write more I'm obsessed loll
1/27/2017 c2 Guest
Brutal and freaking scary
1/23/2017 c2 Guest
This was awesome! It's great to see the characters thrown in such a different au but I loved it! You should do more aus in the future!
1/22/2017 c2 Guest
Cool oneshot. I liked it a lot
1/21/2017 c2 Guest
How many advance shipping one shots do u plan on doing and when will the other fanfic u made kalos surprise continue I know it's on hold but I'm ready for a new chapter for quite some time now and I liked the first chapter better than this one I'm not a big fan of tragic type fanfics
1/22/2017 c2 55wubbzy
Oh man, you weren't kidding. This was tragic! I feel so bad for May! Dx But wow, that was really fun to read, however. It was spooky, and terrifying too, which is what I think you were going for, haha. I never actually watched or played Corpse Party, but I heard stories! xD So yeah, that's why I guess that's what you were going for!

I liked it! Really different from what we usually see. I actually love horror stories (my all time favorite genre, if not close next to romance... haha, completely different, right?) but yes, this was really interesting. I love the emotions you gave Ash and May, I could really feel it, if that makes sense.

Hmm, well for improvement purposes, I'd just say, to add more description. For instance, set the scene a little more, you know? Like, I know they're in a school, but what is the atmosphere like? Is the school macbre and gruesome, or is it like any other school, etc. Either way I think that will help you loads if you add descriptions like that!

Otherwise, I really enjoyed this one! Thank you for the shout out! I hope you update more haha!
1/20/2017 c1 wubbzy
Awww, this was so adorable! I really enjoyed this! X) I hope you keep writing cute advanceshipping one-shots like this! :D

Haha, I can totally picture something like that. Ash not meaning to confess, but his mouth moves faster than his thoughts! XD

Great job! Please write more!
12/20/2016 c1 ivylene.h
Amazing as aways, you really are good at writing you're great at keeping the characters act the way they should not making them too much ooc. I loved it and can't wait to read more :)
12/15/2016 c1 sceptileman12