for Digital Recompense

8/28 c1 Anon
I Freaking LOVE it!
Please make another one-shot of the First Contact War Between Human-Digimon/Turians. Like say up in space orbit of Shanxi? Also Palaven?
8/13 c1 zeonstar360
Yes more of this! Hey Digimon! Hey Digimon! Monster friends to the boys and girls!
6/13 c1 Draancia7877
Will this story be continued? I can see it possibly become a full story with even more chapters.
5/24/2019 c1 Guest
Wonderful. I have no words. Absolutely delightful one-shot.
1/10/2019 c1 3Reishin Amara
I believe the next line is "Digivolve in to ultimate".
6/26/2018 c1 3wolfey141
to bad this is a one shot. i would have loved to see this as a full story. see the aliens end up partnered on the normandy. see shepards partner. well oh well. good story though
7/5/2017 c1 norris321
Ok this is a really interesting idea definitely would like to see more of it. Have a nice day,.
6/8/2017 c1 Apedreitor
Ooooh come on dude this need to be continued!
6/1/2017 c1 4Van the Rogue Soul Drinker
Sad to see this is just a one-shot, but a well done one shot is better then nothing. If anything i love how it give just enough to be interesting, but nothing too much as for fan to complain over.
4/3/2017 c1 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
3/27/2017 c1 Kaleia516
Oh my God! This is awesome and bad ass! Man i can imagine the Digimon sooo pissed at the Turians! I felt shivers!

This is soooo good! I wish to see more but if this is all. Well thats ok.

Great job!
2/12/2017 c1 GameMan888
FFS man! You have to turn this into a full-blown story, because it's SO well written I don't even have words for it!
1/6/2017 c1 nightmaster000
Why has no one done something like this before? Awesome story hope to see a sequel.
12/30/2016 c1 5Sgt. M00re
YES! A digimon mass effect crossover thats good! This was 1 of my top 10 digimon crossover pairings. The others being: overlord (anime), percy jackson and the olympians, justice league, familiar of zero, one piece, avengers, star wars, lord of the rings, and warcraft. Great job so far can't wait for more. Also are any of the digimon games, movies, and seasons canon and if so which ones?
12/24/2016 c1 4halo is bad ass
YES YES OH THE BAD ASSNESS IS HERE AND IT'S IS GORLEY'S!
Plz keep the story up. I'm loving every moment of it.
23 Page 1 2 Next »