FanFiction.Net
for The King of Commoners

1/9/2020 c236 TOWTWUKER
I sense a disturbance in the force... Something... something BAD is about to happen...
1/8/2020 c6 1 love m4gic
I don get it why do all MCs supposed to be unfeeling pricks without honor. Im just saying, because i found it numerous times, that the Author went out of his way just to tell that the MC is not some good guy, like if having honor would make him some kind of taboo or something. It is very strange, because i found it many times and about many different positive traits. Tell me, why is it bad if the MC is empathic and have feelings and even goes and does a few things for his fellow men/women when he can?!
12/25/2019 c233 Guest
I disagree with Louise's assessment of Casper.

To be honest, I preferred Louise more in the dark.
12/10/2019 c229 Guest
Karin won’t expect Krav Maga. Or muay thai. Just saying.
12/3/2019 c1 Takemikazuchi25
The story is interesting, and unique. But lately it seems to have no direction, the plot is just not moving forward.
11/27/2019 c228 Joe Lantrip
Interesting story. Not sure if I care for the pacing. Not a very satisfying tale; not sure exactly why either. I guess it is like seeing someone's room design and not seeing anything that you can point to as disagreeable but the over all effect just seems off. Your growth for David is interesting and since you have gotten away from canon some of your story has been very good but I think you suffer from the same problem that most fan fiction writers suffer from. Not having a good editor. Anyway thank you very much for introducing me to your idea of the world and I hope you continue.
11/25/2019 c228 Alarick07
Am I imagining things, or does the endings of the newer chapters feel a bit abrupt?
11/23/2019 c15 babiloniaolimpo
Me gustaría leer una historia donde el protagonista se folle a Lois en lugar de ignorarla.
11/23/2019 c3 User Closed
if he knows what will happen, why does he stay with Louise and agree to become his slave? is he masochist
and David is far too submissive, has he no pride?

I wish I didn't to have deal with her but Saito had to? if he doesn't want to deal with her, why doesn't he leave?
it was just ridiculous!

for someone who is supposed to be the "king of the commoners", he behaves worse than Saito.

I still prefer Saito to this crap reasoning, at least Saito had an excuse...
11/12/2019 c3 31Sakura Lisel
Why doesn't he just reach out and snatch that riding crop out of her hands and threaten HER with it instead of letting her STUPIDLY think he'll roll over and do anything she says, especially if shes dumb enough to think he'll take her BEATING him with a riding crop without a fight?
11/6/2019 c226 Guest
If she finds out what he knows about the show, she might be angry with him for stalking their lives on a cartoon.
10/24/2019 c223 Knorles
Next thing you know, David has elf blood and master's wellspring magic XD
10/23/2019 c220 Knorles
Great chapter, I look forward to seeing more spells being developed by David.
10/16/2019 c20 Ironically Challenged
Twenty chapters in, and for some reason I only now realized that I'm not having any fun reading this. Oh well, I tried.
9/29/2019 c220 Guest
"You would have killed the enemy, your partner and yourself"
Minor and relatively insignificant details
881 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »