for The Power Of Submission

11/13/2018 c7 Guest
Great story. Wish there were more reads like this :)
1/21/2018 c7 Aleaha-akatsuki
I love this story. You did a good job on it I like how I can visualize the story so well good job
5/29/2017 c7 Anisa Rahmatika
God, if my life is anime, I will be dead happily in my own nosebleed , thought you still give me shiver every now and then while reading this fic.
However, this is so fucking erotic ﹏
5/13/2017 c7 24HokkyokuNoOokami
*Massive nosebleed*
*drooling like wasterstream*
Ugh ignore my reaction.

Gosh! U pictured the story in so much detail i could pictured them in my mind and BHAM! That was my reaction.

Act, I downloaded the story long time ago but i really forgot about it. Sorry -_-"
But after this ill make sure to follo hope u do make another amazing yummy sour lemons becoz daaaammmmnn i was giggling like mad and muehehehehe -fainted in happiness-

Until I read another story
Jya~
HnO _/
3/22/2017 c7 emptied-skies
Waaaah! The only reason why I was able to spend so much time without reading this story is because I didn't know what I was missing on. It was beautifully executed! I loved how Zoro was gentle and caring while still dominating. This shows amazingly well how a BDSM couple should behave. The fluff made me develop diabetes but it's worth it! Their sweet moments made my heart feel warm. Creally now: THIS WAS REALLY HOT. And I can't begin to explain how much I liked Sanji in a corset. SO SEXY.) Thank you for the amazing story, K! I had the greatest of times! (by the way, you mentioned the story is over but it's not classified as 'Complete' in the site yet. Will you continue it?)
2/27/2017 c7 50Kaline Reine
Okay this is an AMAZING fic! Omg... I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews because it's seriously amazing.

It was really refreshing to see another writer who knows how to handle a kink fic. The way Zoro didn't order him around but commanding control of him anyway, the way they interacted together, and sort of fueled each other to try new things even if it was out of their comfort zone. The way Zoro initially approached him, and the way Sanji acted in the beginning of the story was really sensual. Great setup.

And I feel that you approached the activities they did together in a mature way. It's also not very often that I see someone incorporate things like sounding into a fic, I totally loved that! One of the hottest scenes ever. ;w;

And it's such an original take on their relationship. I think you did very well with handling a D/S type romance, it's really sweet but also very hot. Thank you for an amazing story.
2/19/2017 c6 vinsmokesanji
sugoiiiiiiii x3
2/12/2017 c5 1Doggyband
Holy shit that was intense. Better at keeping my attention than most action movies, too. Holy hell... my heart cant handle this shit. I was so unsure about whether he would make it or not!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter~~
~from a friendly little fan~
2/11/2017 c5 vinsmokesanji
so sad but awesomeee
1/30/2017 c3 danjana
That bathroom scene was cute, I love their blossoming relationship.

Nami...really? Is the way she shows that she cares about someone is to extort money from them? Is that like pulling pigtails? I never would have guessed she had feelings for him...I thought her first and only love was money? If you can't tell, I really don't like Nami, it wasn't until the Water 7 arc that she became tolerable. Thank you Robin for being the voice of reason...I would hate to see Zoro say something harsh to her for hurting Sanji.
1/30/2017 c2 danjana
Woot! Woot! I love this story and their interaction with each other is sweet. I like how Zoro is very frank and honest about his feelings despite the disaster their relationship has been thus far. I also like how open and honest Sanji is about his feelings as well and also the fact that neither of them really care what their crew mates will think of their new relationship. I agree that they won't care as long as Sanji and Zoro are happy, the only person that I see having a slight issue with it is Usopp because he's kind of a prude, but I think that eventually he'll get over it. The two that I see being the most supportive is Luffy and Robin, Luffy because he LOVES his crew and wants them to be happy, and Robin because she'd totally want to watch...lol.
1/23/2017 c3 6ShitCook
God I loved this chapter..
1/22/2017 c2 vinsmokesanji
this is cuteeeeee
1/14/2017 c2 50Kaline Reine
Oh wow, I actually really love where this is going... That was a hot scene, and I love the way you write the chemistry between the two of them. It's so cute. Great work so far! I can't wait to see where this goes.
1/13/2017 c2 Artista the Psyco Ink Mistress
fluff wonderful fluff the feels he cuteness the need to hurt the jack that hurt my prwecous smol cinnamon bun of a cook
17 Page 1 2 Next »