for What's in a name?

5/14/2020 c1 derekctomlinson
kim smirking at her boyfriend ron while they was sitting down watching shelia chase drew around their lair
5/25/2019 c1 Derek
Lol Kim hissing saying to her mad dog ron how many times do i have to tell you we are partners in our missions and real life got it
5/14/2019 c1 Derek
Lol Kim saying to next time I pick where we are going on our date and she go saying to Drammen you have ten seconds to say my real name or else wheƱ Drakken could not say she go real name when the ten seconds was up she go saying to Drammen run
8/23/2018 c1 derek
lol I would love to see drakken try to remember shego s real name
12/17/2016 c1 Biyo94
Good idea, nicely executed.
Shivered when I read those electrical engg. terms in your A/N. Capacitors, inductors, resistors, transformers, Kirchhoff law...yuck. I feel you a migraine while studying these topics in the first sem.
Nice title, BTW ;)
Oh and Merry Christmas and HNY
12/16/2016 c1 51Sharper the Writer
Very good one- shot here. But what became of the Bracket?
12/16/2016 c1 4CajunBear73
Ron recognized that when an enemy has set their own bombastic tail afire, don't interfere with the resulting bonfire...

But for Drakken...I wonder how long it will take before he realizes this was a trick question from Shego...

Unless her real name was included in her job application/resume...I chalk this up to her using any excuse to flaming his backside for her own entertainment...LOL!

CB73
Glad the formatting got squared away...reading that gave me a headache.
Merry Christmas to you too!