for In Time

8/28/2019 c5 Electric Enigma
This is some good stuff here. I particularly like the internal back and forth between Frisk and Chara. I also noticed that Max seems to be having something similar going on in her head. I certainly look forward to finding out what's going on there.
As far as Frisk's gender is concerned, don't even worry about it. Frisk isn't gender neutral in the game for the sake of agender representation or anything like that. Toby Fox made Frisk gender neutral so that they would be relatable to both male and female gamers. In short, whether you want to portray Frisk (or Chara) as male, female, or agender, you're not wrong.
6/21/2017 c5 tensmash2
You do know Sans and Flowey remember Resets right.
6/18/2017 c5 drewaa
Excellently well done. This is one story I wait for more that most in my list. I know Muffet wasn't in this chapter, but I really like how you handled her so far.
5/27/2017 c4 drewaa
I wan't to see the next chapter so bad. This story was great even before the time travel stuff. Now that it's begun though, I wanna see more of it. Great job so far.
4/21/2017 c4 CheesusChrist15
This is very well written, I hope you update soon
4/4/2017 c4 SKELETON PERSAN
*hyperventilates* FUCK YES ITS FINALLY STARTING! can't wait for Sans to notice too :3
3/16/2017 c4 MDG055
Your characterization is on point and the word play flows well especially for a fanfic. The pacing isn't too slow, rushed or jagged and the progressions feel natural. First enjoyable read I've had on here in a while. Looking forward to future updates.
3/9/2017 c4 1Hamato-Spark Ariesta Kaya
OOOoooooooh! I'm excited now! My mind races on how the ending would come. Guess we'll just have to wait patiently ;)
2/26/2017 c3 Hamato-Spark Ariesta Kaya
Despite only one reviewer, I'll be the second. Please continue this story, It is amazing to see a crossover of this finally. First glance at summary, I'm already intrigued of the storyline. Hope to see you update another chapter!
1/18/2017 c3 BlueFlame27
Well done on this new chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed your take on Max's first week at Blackwell. It stayed very much in line with what she said in her diary entry and was expanded upon beautifully. And the picture scene between Frisk and Asriel was just adorable! I can't wait for more :)
12/29/2016 c2 ecoolasice
Please update soon, can't wait to see sans get stuck in the time fuck in episode 5 :)
12/18/2016 c1 BlueFlame27
I'm so looking forward to reading a crossover between my two favourite video games! This story looks very promising so far. I really enjoy how you've portrayed Max so far. Her reaction to the monsters sounds stays much in character, and it's very fitting that her first chapter consists of diary entries considering how long it is within the game. And I liked reading about the monsters' lives on the surface. It was very interesting to see from Sans' point of view since he's happy to be free obviously, but one of the only ones who is also very pessimistic and paranoid (rightly so) due to the resets. From the story's summary it sounds like Frisk, Asriel and Sans will meet up with Max during October 7 - 11 at some point. It'll be very interesting to see how (or if depending on whether you decide to delve into it) they'll influence the Rachel Amber mystery and Max's choice. Anyway, I'm rambling but its a great read so far and I can't wait to see how that fateful week in October goes with the monsters around.