for The DL-6 Incident

8/24/2019 c2 12Orochi-Dragon14
This was such an interesting story! I loved seeing the IS-7 & DL-6 cases being played out. I think you did an amazing job on the cruicial moments & leading up to. Manfred's & Yogi's panics were superb. It's obvious that Manfred was in a daze about what happened to him. The sad part is, he was forced to take a penalty for something he didn't actually do. Of course, that in no way should make him get away with murdering Gregory. Blaise is such an ass. It's kinda ironic that, in a sense, Manfred kinda got his revenge on Blaise through Miles (since Manfred raised Miles to be a prosecutor & Miles took down Blaise), Manfred just didn't realize he had been betrayed. Of course, as I said, I'm mot justifying anything Manfred did. I just find the situation extremely sad & could've been avoided if Blaise wasn't so horrible. But still, I really enjoyed the story.
8/24/2019 c2 3Shadow Spirit Dragon-Wolf
I know this story is old, but I don’t care. I hate you so much, Blaise! You need to die! You know that autopsy report was all you and you made Manfred out to be the mastermind to cover your stupid tracks! Poor Gregory. I do thibk Manfred hesitated about killing him, but was far too messed up to think about it.
5/22/2018 c2 2Iris Fey
I actually love your Manfred Von Karma, it's all him through out this chapter. The elevator scene is quite accurate, wish I had enough of that in my script to fill in the episode's timeline, but if I did that, there wouldn't be room for the trial itself. I love your version of the elevator scene.
5/22/2018 c1 Iris Fey
To find someone to do a version of their own story arch of DL-6. The trial of IS-7 ended pretty much the same, I got to see a bit more from your perspective. I think your version is pretty accurate to how I envisioned the trial. It does relate to AAI 2 a little, although the trial was reported to be a 30 day trial. I'm not sure where a year came from, unless you are also including the investigation itself.
1/15/2017 c2 15triviatrap1982
Ah nice! Things really escalated very quickly. You really put in the words where things really ended up causing Manfred von Karma to just snap. Though I'm interested in what he did in those two weeks that he took off. I know for a fact that up until then, he never took a vacation at all. By the way, in neither chapters...I saw no noticeable errors in spelling and grammar at all. I do hope you keep this up. It's shaping to be a good story.
1/15/2017 c1 triviatrap1982
Wow, I actually like this already. I haven't yet gone through and played Investigations 2, but I do like this take on the beginnings of the DL-6 incident. I will say this, things will get a lot more interesting and intense as time goes on. (I won't spoil for those who haven't played Ace Attorney Investigations 2, or Ace Attorney 1). Keep up the good work, and hopefully you'll enjoy writing this and having fun with it.
12/17/2016 c1 A10101010A
Nice fic about the trial of IS-7. Maybe you could put Ray on the next chapter that is followed by DL-6? I hope to see that.