for Arthur Christmas: The New Santa

12/31/2020 c1 16Enchantix6789
Aww adorable! I am glad you mentioned just how much she does for everyone because wow she was the silent hero of the film!

Happy late Christmas/new year's eve btw!
12/26/2020 c5 1364thVanSull
I know it’s the day after Christmas, four years after you’ve posted this, but nice work! I was kinda hoping the last chapter would be Gwen as Mrs. Claus in the future (obviously as an adult) but it was nice to include the elves. Hope you had a Merry Christmas this year!
12/25/2018 c5 7freakqueen
This is such a sweet story. The way they all love Arthur and gain a new appreciation for him. cute story.
5/6/2018 c1 IChangedMyNane990
I always loved the relationship between Margaret and Arthur
12/24/2017 c5 Christmas12am
I love this so much. It’s a really nice fanfic! I just rewatched the movie too. This made me feel all warm and happy inside because it fits the movie really well. Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays friend!
1/3/2017 c5 13Jokermask18
Very nice. I enjoyed it very much.
12/23/2016 c5 Daydreams.and.Butterflys
Darling, this was brilliantly written. Keep up the good work.
12/22/2016 c5 235gunman
Sort of a mixed bag with the elves, but you can understand why they would think that.
Arthur wasn't perfect, but he did try his best, and he did care.
A lot of the elves liked him, despite his flaws, and Arthur did know them more than most of the Clauses.
Like he was one of them.
Nice job here.
12/22/2016 c4 gunman
Yeah, Steve didn't really have the heart to be Santa, but Arthur admired him anyway. Looking up to the big brother should have meant something.
Steve was brilliant and innovative, but lousy people skills.
Still, in the end he saw that his brother had what he didn't. And accepted it.
Good job here.
12/22/2016 c3 gunman
Grandsanta, stuck in the old ways, just wanted to not be forgotten, like alot of the Santas were. Or at least he thought they were.
Even if his reasons were selfish, at least he tried to help Arthur.
Nice job.
12/22/2016 c2 gunman
Malcolm was so worried about what other people thought of him, he briefly forgot about Christmas and what it meant to others.
Arthur had the heart he briefly forgot.
Nice work.
12/22/2016 c1 gunman
A little bit more introspection from the mother is nice, especially when you don't really know what she is thinking when she was in screen.
Nice work on this.