for An Inside Out Christmas Carol

1/16/2017 c1 18ErinMilne
I love the concept, don't get me wrong, but I feel like the execution could have been a bit more polished. See, my problem is, you nailed the emotions as emotions, but not as ghosts. I've seen Fear pull off a pretty good Grim Reaper look! So yeah. Otherwise, I loved this story. I was especially happy to see Bing Bong and Sadness ;)
1/9/2017 c1 6lordhaxsupreme
I was thinking of doing one of these myself, but I didn't know where to start. You totally nailed it though! I just loved the way you managed to get the gist of the story into one chapter and keep of the essence of the original plot. Keep it up!
12/24/2016 c1 1Tripledent
I knew straight away Anger was going to be Scrooge. It was fun finding out who everyone else was as the story progressed. Thank goodness he came good. Merry christmas!
12/18/2016 c1 CNBW
YESSS! I was waiting for this. I love the characters. Very adorable and well-written story, nice job! c:
12/18/2016 c1 5Orangebird124
Holly, this was the BEST "Inside Out Christmas Carol" that I have ever read in my life! At last! It's finally here and you have just made my day! This is the best Christmas gift that I ever got and it's all thanks to you! I could seriously give you a hug right now! One more thing, I choked up when Angenezer lost his sister, Fern and that's how he lost his Christmas spirit. *Tsk, tsk, tsk* This story or should I say, one-shot was seriously well-written! Guess what? I almost cried when Mr. Scrooge was taken to Sweet Sally's grave and my heart was beamed when he finally found his Christmas spirit once again! I hope your story goes onto TV Tropes one day because you're one of the greatest, creative and spectacular author that I have met in my life. :) *gives a tight hug*

And one more thing, I laughed at some of the funny parts too, lol.
12/18/2016 c1 31iHateFridays
(The reviews aren't working rn so idk when you'll see this)
That was a cute little story! A Christmas Carol has always been one of my favourite stories XD You and Orangebird did really well on this! The only thing I have to say is that was a little too short for my tastes... But oh well ;) Merry Christmas! And yes, I knew who the characters were.

~Ponystories
12/18/2016 c1 Razorback 234
Awe, loved the plot and the ending. Merry Christmas :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service