for Of Downtime And Dreaming

10/25/2013 c1 11Red Lightning Bolt
Aw, that was so CUTE! I think I'm going to go look for more of this pairing. That was really adorable.
5/15/2013 c1 57Technical Technicalities
Numbuh 4 is a hot tamale, I'll admit...
7/17/2012 c1 angelrock444
Te
1/30/2010 c1 16UnluckyWriter
*drool* this is so AWESOME! PLZ UPDATE ON THE NEXT SEQUEAL AND SUCH PLZ!
7/21/2006 c1 3airatainted
kyoot! 3 luvers it! Awesome awesome job! =D
9/5/2005 c1 10Omega-Red9
Cute. I found the short and to the point style of the narration to be quite in sync with the topic and theme of how one feels when revealing something like that. I don't know if you did it on purpose, but it works well. I believe the word is Spartan if I am not mistaken. Good job. I give this fic an A-.
5/22/2004 c1 7sweetrosey
**jumps up and down and claps hands** aw...that was so cute! This is the first KND fic ive read! ((thought 1 and 4 would be cute together, lol)) Great job! now, onto the sequel!
4/21/2004 c1 6teakettle and scone
Oaky: You serriously need to write more. Have you noticed how dreadfully under-ficced this pairing is? It's like it's you, us, and that girl with the good Storm story floating in a void. Someone with your touch for it shouldn't just write two chapters! Don't hold out on us, here! Much love for the simplicity, the spartan creation you employ. Not clumsy at all, rather sweet and elegant. Good employment of voice!
3/28/2004 c1 32mistressmarionette
wow! what a great fic! i love that "workin hard or hardly workin" thing. And you did a grat job with Numbuh 4's accent! I've always had such a hard time on that, but you did it amazingly! Hats off and many bows to you
!
3/25/2004 c1 chikel
wow! yay for damn near perfect characterization!
i could quite honestly hear their conversations going on, in the real voices. this was teh awesome!
3/22/2004 c1 18Lethal-chan
*stunned amazement* That was incredible... But uh... I have one little tiny bone to pick... WHERE'S THE REST OF IT? Hey, anyways, beautiful.
3/15/2004 c1 Belladonna13
I loved it! I didn't thin that there would be any slash here but I'm happy to be proved wrong. You did a great job with the voices/accents; it was very easy to hear them saying it. Please write more!
12/31/2003 c1 58D.L. SchizoAuthoress
Thank you! Thank you! I'm a sick li'l puppy who just HAD to see some KND slash to be happy. (I say 'sick' only cos they're...what, ten? And it's an obsession.) But enough about me!
I loved this fic. Tonewise, it was very KND, and many of the descriptions fit the show's animation...I mean, I could SEE what you were describing very clearly. A sequel/new chapter/whatever would be greatly appreciated, but hey, I'm not gonna force ya to it.
11/6/2003 c1 3ButtersMuffin
This good ^^ most Slash fic I find very tacky, but this, this is wicked! ^^ and usaly I would flame a non-3/4 ficy but I couln't help but like it ^^.

And don't even get me started on how good the accents are =D.

Wally rocks!
2/26/2003 c1 54Crazi.Neko
YEAH! **does Three like dance** I really like it! It was fun! Wally fun! **huggles plushie** such a boy.. he's so adorable you want to hug him till he tries to kill you! ^_^
30 Page 1 2 Next »