for Darte Un Beso

1/15/2017 c3 Poisonlilie
I like this quite a lot! So far, it has been a pleasant read and I really like the concept of it :)

However, there are just a few things that I want to point out that I have noticed as a reader, and that is grammar and spelling mistakes (please know that I only intend to help you with these critiques). For example, in some sentences you switch between past and present tense, while it is best to keep to one tense during the whole story. Also, I have noticed that you tend to confuse you're and your. Your is for possession, while you're is short for "you are." There are also many instances where punctuation is absent where it is needed, spelling mistakes, and capitalization errors.

I hope that didn't sound too harsh. You are a good writer and I hope that you can use what I've said to become an even better one :) Cheers!
1/15/2017 c3 3crispyliza99
This is a very promising fanfic and the concept is quite cool. I like it a lot so far!
12/23/2016 c2 pieluvr
This is really interesting. I don't think I've ever read a Little Mermaid AU with these characters. It'll be interesting to see how you introduce the characters. Keep going, I enjoy this a lot.
12/20/2016 c1 5Angel999FTW
I was guessing who everyone was from their human names (only Belgium and Luxembourg). I got Luxembourg wrong because I mostly associate Abel with Netherlands.

I LIKE THE STORY SO FAR! *totally didn't click for TLM AU, Hetero!Spamano, or Hetero!GerIta (OTP)*

...read the *_* part sarcastically...