FanFiction.Net
for Holy Hell

12/22/2016 c1 33tabine
I'm so glad you wrote this, and I'm even happier that you chose to upload it! And you're so welcome, proofreading this was my pleasure!

(Now write more! :p)
12/22/2016 c1 4AiramLove
Oh goodness, and this just happened in Heaven of all places! Wow. Awesome story.

Are you going to draw Neji as an angel and Tenten as a she-devil too?!
12/21/2016 c1 Guest
I liked this a lot!
12/20/2016 c1 6yara9292
Wow this is really a special story :)
But you did a great job. I hope there will be more stories from you in the future!
Keep it up :)
12/20/2016 c1 16keroRiBBIT
Woah. Woah. Woah. That was hot. Hot. HOT. I think your descriptions were fantastic! Really gives me the tingles. Suggestion though! I think it'd be more tingle inducing if you show more of the placement of the hands, like were Tenten's hands scratching at his back? Pulling at his hair? The tail-grabbing thing was delicious. Also, from what I've gathered from a plethora lemon-reading, more sensory stimulation would definitely boost this up! As in, what do I hear? Is she moaning? Do I feel warmth down there when his hand ghosts over it? Does a chill come racing down his back as she moans in his ear. My ghad. You got me in a frenzy. Hahaha. So yeah, hand placement and sensory stimulation! So far though, this was an erotic one! With Neji being so naughty though, I'd think he's more human than angel, lol.

The tail grabbing. TAIL GRABBING. My sacrum(?) is tingling. Delicious.
12/20/2016 c1 19fanfictioner22
If there is something the Naruto fandom needs, is more NejiTen smut. Its even better when its sexy demoness Tenten and glorious angel Neji. Though it was a bit short, the story flowed naturally. I especially liked when Neji used her tail for more *ahem* sensation :D great job for a first story, I hope you'll write more!
12/20/2016 c1 Kruwela
Ooooohhh I wanna see more of thisss. Shame this one's a One-Shot ): I hope u change ur mind and decide to update bc this can make an intewesting plot **
12/19/2016 c1 6Amasian
What a fitting companion piece to your original drawing! I love the AU. I thought your incorporation of Tenten's tail and Neji's wings made this fic different from the rest of the lemons out there. I hope you write more NejiTen, keep it up! Between drawing and writing you are quite the busy bee!
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3