for The Big Bad Wolf

2/15 c1 3Kinuwan
Still not convinced on the triad thing, but I highly enjoyed the story. Every once in a while I like to see some of the Weasleys be portrayed as bad, along with Dumbledore. I've never been able to fully like Molly since GoF when she believed Skeeter's lies and treated Hermione poorly because of it. It did not get better when she was so hard on Sirius in OotP or thought to try to prevent Harry, Hermione and Ron from preparing for the war at the start of DH. Did she think she'd be able to stand between old Voldie and his number one target somehow?

Anyway, back to this story. Loved that you used Little Red as Hermione's time travel alias since it meshes so well with Remus. And was the relative that left the Grangers the House Red Riding Hood (RRH). But if so, why would Hermione send herself away like that I wonder.

Remus inner "Moony voice" was so much fun as well. I couldn't help but smile at the eager possessiveness firmly on display.

And the reunion (of sorts) at the end was great. So good to finally(!) see them all together and able to start their life together. :D
5/26/2018 c1 Guest
This is great. It definitely has potential if you want to expand it into more of a big story
3/31/2017 c1 RemisGrl
I came upon this story by accident. But Ian so glad that I did. Loved it! Could've been an awesome longer story, but I still loved it. Thank you
12/23/2016 c1 2roon0
I loved this so much. Sorry you ran out of steam but this would have made a great full blown fic. Nevermind, next time. Have a good Christmas.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service