for A Very Leverage Christmas

3/22/2018 c1 10liliths
fkjsajkdasjdasd there are happy tears in my eyes after reading this holy shit asdnasdafasdaljsdlajsdkasd this was absolutely amazing and i love you so much for writing this! this was so fucking cute and i read all of the characters lines in their own voices and i could hear exactly what everyone was saying. god bless you and the thieves ahhhhhh
2/8/2017 c1 Wanda
I enjoyed your story :-)
12/25/2016 c1 Guest
I must confess that I have never seen Leverage, but when I was looking at your stories to verify that "Bread and Roses" had not been updated I noticed this and decided to give it a shot("it's by Sakurasencha", it must be good). I really enjoyed this story, even without any knowledge of leverage.
12/21/2016 c1 Nophiefan
Very sweet . Enjoyed reading it
12/21/2016 c1 36Elizabeth Burke
I love this. All of this. Every letter. You've reduced me to incoherent squeaking because this is too perfect.

Pardon this line-by-line nonsensical gushing. I love they can plan a con with junk they find lying around under a time crunch, but they can't manage dinner on time. I love slightly philosophical Sophie and her too-true gifting advice, their outfits, the classic Parker request for money. And Eliot being violent and grumpy and sweet all at once. Parker-as-Tiny-Tim is the ultimate in closing lines.

Just thank you. :D