for Scarlet

4/19/2019 c20 babykannible23
Omg I’m in love with this story! It was so good.
3/23/2018 c1 2Grovz2014
I loved reading this fic! ️
1/25/2018 c3 1Novert A-Rex
how is a guard with a broken neck justify a theory that Emma just got cold feet for the marriage
12/27/2017 c20 chachkis
This is one of the best fanfiction i've ever read. You are really talented. I loved every part of this story.
12/4/2017 c1 1CharmedGirl14
This was fantastic. I️ was late for work twice because I️ couldn’t put it down lol. I️ read it every chance I️ got for 2 days. You are very talented. And these dark swanqueen stories are my niche. If you know of any other good ones please message me. Again, this was amazing.
11/17/2017 c20 MiDushiNoSushi
Excellent fic.. This was dark and intense.. I was hoping to see them leave this realm by the end, but knowing they found acceptance and happiness with each other is good enough...
11/14/2017 c20 ShootCaptainPL
please do sequel
10/10/2017 c20 Tamera Rae
WOW! EVERY WORD HAD ME ENTHRALLED! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
10/4/2017 c20 rondaday1
Very good story. Totally enjoyed it
10/4/2017 c19 ahtamclovin
whats goin on whats old whats new?
10/3/2017 c18 Kate13118
Thank you for writing...you crafted this story well.
10/3/2017 c18 AmandaOlivia23
I loved the story completely! You did a great job.
10/2/2017 c18 betagamma
Excellent story. It was a great pleasure to read.
10/2/2017 c18 BlindMoose
Don't get rid of your author's note: it's you just being you, and I think that is something cool to see from an author. My favorite author is Stephen King, and he has had some long author notes with some of his works. It's just a really cool personal touch.
Also, I am glad that you did not give up on this story, I think a song fix would be perfect, and I look forward to your next SwanQueen story. :)
9/28/2017 c17 Guest
Bravo! Bravo! I have truly enjoyed the ride. This has been well written. I will be looking into more of your work. Again Bravo!
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »