for Return to the Shadows

3/20/2021 c20 11Sage S. Adoren
I absolutely love this story! And I don’t know if there will be more, but I love Valentina and her character! She genuinely is very enjoyble to read about and her interactions with Pitch are great as well!
3/20/2020 c20 Dragonflyer2003
Hello! I’ve spent the last three doing nearly nothing but reading your story, it’s so amazing and well written! I’m ecstatic to finally see a Pitch redemption story that doesn’t involve him returning to Kozmotis. It’s great to see how you’ve managed to make his character accepted without having to completely change who he is. I can’t wait to see how he progresses in his own coming-of-age plot as well as see how his relationship with Valentina grows. Best of luck to you!
2/29/2020 c20 13Skyress1
Well, I can tell you that I definitely did not expect to be scrolling through my emails only for the notification about this update to pop up at the top of that long list. It's a pleasant surprise, although returning to this after such a long while does make me feel just a wee-bitty confused. As always the writing is stunning and emotive. And of course, the ending of this chapter makes me excited for the next - but take all the time you need.

That being said... maybe I just hadn't read the rest of the story in a long time, but Pitch's change in attitude towards the idea of being a Guardian seems to have changed maybe a bit too quickly? I dunno.
2/29/2020 c20 shutupbeaver
OH. MY. GOD.

I JUST WOKE UP AND SAW THIS AND I SCREAMED!
You know normally, when a fic is not that frequently updated I always have to go back and read the last chapter again, because I can't remember what happened, but with this I instantly knew the moment where we left Pitch and Val and oh my god I LOVED their conversation! I kinda had a feeling that they would have to sort some things out and that's exactly what happened! Ugh I'm so happy for them...
Also that whole speech of Val when she told Pitch why he isnt a "Guardian" was just so sweet.
You know me, I deeply love this story (I have told you many times by now lol) and with this new chapter, the love just grows on 3
I think I need a nap now because I was so excited while reading this :D (but maybe I'm gonna read it again before that...more than once)
Sending you lots of love!
3/19/2019 c19 Guest
This is fantastic. you're a very talented writer.I love your idea for this story. your oc is awesome,and everyone is in character. you're dialogs are excellent. thank you do update I can't wait for the next chapter.
3/19/2019 c18 Guest
Awesome Story
7/24/2018 c17 shutupbeaver
Oh my God I'm such an idiot!
I like...forgot about fan fiction for like a couple of months but I'm back now! (And I re-read this entire story bc I like to make myself cry apparently)
AND I JUST READ THAT YOU REPLIED TO MY LAST REVIEW AND I DIDN'T SEE IT AND I AM SO SORRY but just fyi I activated my PM thingy so maybe it works now? 'Cause I'd still totally be down to draw some fan art for this story bc I still LOVE IT
7/4/2018 c19 gossamermouse101
This story is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter
3/15/2018 c19 Skyress1
Well, this was... most certainly dark. I'm not entirely sure if I'm supposed to be glad for the update - which I am - or miserable since I've read this and it is rather bleak. Poor Valentina. She's probably gonna feel really terrible when she snaps out of this.

As for Pitch... I'm not sure a knight in Sour armor would sit him either. Maybe a Knight in Shady Armor... But sour just kinda' reminds me of lemons. It's pretty difficult to imagine Pitch in lemon-themed armor though.

Also... interesting description of the armor and all that. It's hard for me to picture all the items though because I know very little about the names given to all the different pieces, so apart from the knee-high boots, that part was a little confusing.

By the way, did I mention that this story is just as well-written as ever? Well, with this all said, I'll go and hide in the shadows and wait... patiently wait. Those nine months were worth it and I can wait for another nine if it means I can read the next chapter.

(Stupid American grammar correction thingy. Have to write things the American way or it wouldn't stop bugging me.)
3/12/2018 c19 shutupbeaver
God...sometimes I wish that this website would allow me to leave you audio comments so that you could hear me rambling (as I write this) about how much love I have for this story...and that last chapter...man...
I had sweaty hands because I was so nervous about everything happening (even though I knew it was a dream I was going like "No...no no nooo...DONT DO THAT" I'm glad no one heard me)
That moment Pitch had in the "armoury" (I'm just gonna call it that) made me so sad I nearly cried. Like the way you write just makes me soak up all the feelings like a sponge. And I just really love this character. And Valentina. And EVERYTHING. I really like pairings that fall into the "meant-to-be" and "long-lost-lovers" category and you're portraying that so well.
(And I actually have a request for you because I really wanted to (try and) draw Valentina and Pitch so If you're cool with that I wanted to ask if you could give me a detailed description of Valentina and her outfit?)
So...much much love and I will be desperately awaiting your return with a next chapter 3
3/11/2018 c19 Crossover Junkie
Holy cow! Update! To be honest I was confused by the last scene in this chapter, but if it is a dream sequence, that clears things up. Dreams have a certain surreal quality that waking life tends to lack. When I remember my dreams, more often then then not, I wake up thinking, "WTF!"
3/9/2018 c18 shutupbeaver
I'm so glad I found this fic it's seriously so amazing and one of the best I've ever read!
The portrayal of the characters, the dialogues, the story...just everything!
I really really really hope you're going to continue writing this story
10/6/2017 c9 2AngelaLove072101
Ooh la la I'm lovin' the drama!
10/6/2017 c7 AngelaLove072101
Sparks are definitely flying haha
10/4/2017 c5 AngelaLove072101
I'm baaaaack haha Magnificent chapter! I can't wait to catch up :)
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »