for King of Earthland

10/2/2020 c4 Starlord Master
Erza does not mess around.

Happy October!
10/2/2020 c3 Starlord Master
Cool beans.
10/2/2020 c2 Starlord Master
I like Celestial Spirits.
10/2/2020 c1 Starlord Master
What a story.
3/19/2020 c1 Guest
Chapter 1, the names for plue I got a couple of those references: madoka magica, one piece, Pokemon, yugioh, dragon ball, and guardians of the galaxy
12/5/2018 c4 Meazm
Interesting change you make in your story. I'm curious how you will go from here. Amazing story! And the lemon...that was hot! I like it ! XD
11/29/2017 c4 Guest
Ultear and Meredy should try to use Natsu to destroy their enemies by using demon factor on him granting him increased power and a very good healing ability that allows him to use more power but slowly corrupts him.
11/2/2017 c4 808Joker808
Interesting stuff. Can't wait for more.
10/31/2017 c4 40Kowaba
Hey if you ever need any help on lemons, just let me know.
10/23/2017 c4 Guest
Don't know if you will take any suggestions for the harem or if you already have it planned, but just in case, can you include Juvia in the harem?
10/22/2017 c4 2Angryhenry
Good work
10/20/2017 c4 santosbayucot
Great chapter man!..cant wait for more!
10/13/2017 c4 Vladimir Dracul
Dude awsome Easter eggs domino one piece also the gate thing instead of the flag from red vs blue
10/13/2017 c4 Username6574356
Nice story. I really like the way you write dialogue since you have a very good sense of humor so it makes the characters a more enjoyable. Please write more lemons and scenes with Natsu and his harem.
10/10/2017 c4 2Death of Snipers
The chapter was a fun switch of the Arc, and I like that there will be dragon slayers outside of the guild now, and that there doesn't seem to be the same kind of "no one stronger than you will show up" thing from cannon.

Also, the lemon was really well done, and the erza's armor bit was a nice touch
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »