FanFiction.Net
for The Loud House: Future Love Run Amok!

10/25/2022 c1 asuka
bit . ly / 3Fe4Y7C
10/3/2022 c33 Guest
Ok, I'm not sure how to feel about the catboy OC and Lincoln now finding himself wanting a taste of the booty but I'm sure you have a plan for all this.

Besides that, I just want to say that I think it's cool that you're continuing this story after all this time. Not only is it 5 (almost 6) years old, but I think this is one of the few Loud House fanfics that are still ongoing since the year the show debuted, most authors would've cancelled/abandoned stories like this, but not you. You refuse to leave this without seeing it through and I applaud that.

Take all the time you need and I'm looking forward to chapter 34!
10/3/2022 c33 3Zeta Grey
A. . . catboy. . . ? really. . . ? it's like a self-insert or OC-Larry-stu. . . this must be a joke-chapter. . . please God let this be a joke-chapter. . .

IF it isn't. . . I'm afraid this'll be the stop I get off of, was a heck of a ride, and the waiting period for this was unfortunate if not understandable. . . Oh God please let it be a mistimed April fools. . . :(

In any case I hope you're well, happy to read from ya again even if only for a little.

Cheers! :)
10/1/2022 c33 MDM11
Hey loved the chapter hopefully the next one can get out soon
10/1/2022 c33 Jeff
Seeing this updated caught me off guard, took me a bit to remember what happened before reading the chapter. I thought at first that Lincoln and Lynn were still incredibly high when Leo popped up, but with Luan and Luna finally up as well, everything's more or less back to normal (Outside of Lincoln discovering a new turn on at the worst possible moment).
9/30/2022 c33 wollyworld
Welcome back!
9/30/2022 c33 ArchivistA
Another delightful chapter! I randomly thought of this fic the other day and reread it, just in time for a new chapter.

I do have to ask, though, are you planning on posting this anywhere else (say, AO3)? I ask because is increasingly looking like it's on its last legs, and I'd hate to see this story vanish forever.
9/30/2022 c33 Guest
I have to admit, I don't think ill be reading anymore. While I LOVED how it all started it, the last 5 or 6 chapters have just been straight up crack. And they've also taken a long time to come out too.

I'll never shame or degrade someone for what they write, not ever (as a fellow writer, I'll tell you now that you should always write what you want to write.) Still, it's just not for me anymore. I wish you the BEST of luck with your future endeavors for this though. Good luck!
9/30/2022 c33 jasongd
And another great chapter congrats
I'll be waiting for next chapter
9/30/2022 c33 12364wii
Wasn't expecting a update out of nowhere good to see you back!
9/30/2022 c1 eyowtiqrup
finally
8/24/2022 c6 taiwoeretan1
Luan is really in her feelings right now, how sad.
4/2/2022 c9 7donleur
I think that is the first time I cried over a oc
11/17/2021 c3 30Mr. Aanonymous
Sooo, did i scare you off?

I'm the beta guy.
10/25/2021 c32 4Fire Lord Zuzu
Holy shit... It's honestly been a few years since I've read or reviewed this story. Now I come back and it's over 500K words long? What the heck. XD

And to think back then I had a completely different pen name lmao. Glad to see you're still writing! Seriously, this is a major accomplishment to see how far this story's come. Honestly, it's insane lol.

I wish you good luck in further updates! Have a good one.
658 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »