for The Loud House: Future Love Run Amok!

1/17 c31 Anon
Poor Luan, as everything is going, she will have her first time with Lincoln and then she will drug him to forget everything.
I hope everything ends well for her.
thanks for another chapter.
1/17 c30 Anon
Great chapter of this trip
12/7/2020 c31 1Atarious
Good to see this story rising back from the grave, wasn't expecting Luan to knock herself out at the end not any of the stuff with Luna but still a good chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.
12/7/2020 c31 1copet
Sorry the year got you so down. I hope it all ends soon (the pandemic, not everything else. "020 too, for that matter). It is a great chapter. I can tell those phone calls are pretty important. Just wondering where Lynn and Lincoln are now. And what will happen as the situation is even more "effed"? I now wonder if this arc is the end or if there is another thing you are waiting for, because this has being going for a bit of a long time. In fact, I'm beggining to think it will be something as bad as the Hurricane. Hope to keep reading from you! Have a nice day!
12/7/2020 c31 3Zeta Grey
Aw yeah, slowly but surely... not just update wise, but story wise as well... this chapter is acceptable, thank you! :)
12/7/2020 c31 jasongd
And another great chapter congrats
Be Safe
12/7/2020 c31 8364wii
That's ok take your time, I got super excited seeing this updated.
12/7/2020 c31 Suna Chunin
Glad to see you are still alive. Had to go back a chapter to remember where we were. Hope to see more chapters soon. Stay safe and have a happy holiday
12/7/2020 c31 9He23t
Man those brownies are really getting in the twilight zone.

The sexy kind lol.

Worth the wait and hope you're doing okay.
12/7/2020 c31 Jeff
Welp, Luna was WAY off with mistaking Luan for Lincoln, pfft. There's going to be a LOT of regrets once those two wake up, not helping with Lynn and Lincoln gone because of that acid trip.
12/7/2020 c31 xXwolfsterXx644
Can't wait for the next update
11/13/2020 c30 Leo 23
I love all the hallucinations they have. I think they already have a broken mind jajajajajaja
10/11/2020 c28 robotchris21
WHAT THE FUCK iS GOING ON HERE.?!

Can someone please explain this to me
8/27/2020 c30 TrimusicaDrag00n90
this is fun and awesome
8/1/2020 c10 Re Lovely Lover
Climate change.. really man. Those documents and verifications that was repeatedly announced was fact based and e everyone agreed on yet clearly didnt. That was outright proven to be falsified for bullshit agenda pushing? Damned money making political schemes. Every bs announcement being proven false repeatedly and making claims that are ridiculous. Ignoring normal cycles of weather and announcing them as climate change?

Then the crap about Trump who while I dont like has been bullshited to some of the most ridiculous extremes I've ever seen with the shit the over all left has been making up. I loathe both parties but lately things have been really.. ridiculous, I cant think of a better word with the level of blatant lying and crap that's being pushed, said and done.

I think I can do without continuing with this if it's taking this direction.
627 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »