for The Loud House: Future Love Run Amok!

8/4/2021 c32 wimp34522
HES ALIVE
6/27/2021 c31 Guest
luan should have lisa fix her lactation problem but something goes wrong, instead of fixing it, it stops the milk from coming out but it doesn't stop it from producing resulting in her breasts becoming bigger and engorged with a ton of milk that's impossible to get out
4/9/2021 c31 MDM11
I love this story Can you update soon please
4/6/2021 c31 Guest
Man Lincoln just can't catch a break and now technically his girlfriend cheated on him with... fuck! Well this suck and now this relationship is definently ruined because there is no fucking way Lincoln is just going to he okay with this no matter what they say. Maybe after the reveal he should stay away from his older sisters for awhile.
1/17/2021 c31 Anon
Poor Luan, as everything is going, she will have her first time with Lincoln and then she will drug him to forget everything.
I hope everything ends well for her.
thanks for another chapter.
1/17/2021 c30 Anon
Great chapter of this trip
12/7/2020 c31 1Atarious
Good to see this story rising back from the grave, wasn't expecting Luan to knock herself out at the end not any of the stuff with Luna but still a good chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.
12/7/2020 c31 1copet
Sorry the year got you so down. I hope it all ends soon (the pandemic, not everything else. "020 too, for that matter). It is a great chapter. I can tell those phone calls are pretty important. Just wondering where Lynn and Lincoln are now. And what will happen as the situation is even more "effed"? I now wonder if this arc is the end or if there is another thing you are waiting for, because this has being going for a bit of a long time. In fact, I'm beggining to think it will be something as bad as the Hurricane. Hope to keep reading from you! Have a nice day!
12/7/2020 c31 3Zeta Grey
Aw yeah, slowly but surely... not just update wise, but story wise as well... this chapter is acceptable, thank you! :)
12/7/2020 c31 jasongd
And another great chapter congrats
Be Safe
12/7/2020 c31 9364wii
That's ok take your time, I got super excited seeing this updated.
12/7/2020 c31 Suna Chunin
Glad to see you are still alive. Had to go back a chapter to remember where we were. Hope to see more chapters soon. Stay safe and have a happy holiday
12/7/2020 c31 9He23t
Man those brownies are really getting in the twilight zone.

The sexy kind lol.

Worth the wait and hope you're doing okay.
12/7/2020 c31 Jeff
Welp, Luna was WAY off with mistaking Luan for Lincoln, pfft. There's going to be a LOT of regrets once those two wake up, not helping with Lynn and Lincoln gone because of that acid trip.
12/7/2020 c31 xXwolfsterXx644
Can't wait for the next update
646 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »