FanFiction.Net
for The Loud House: Future Love Run Amok!

12/28/2017 c20 5Agent of LIGHT
Wow, what a dramatic turn!

Good thing Lincoln can count on Luna and his other sisters.

Looks like he finally got closure from all the pain and suffering he went through.

What a good way to close the year.
12/28/2017 c20 1Gallifrey denizen
I truly tried to give this story another chance but I can't give it my full support.
12/17/2017 c10 Guest
motherfucker I just caught the "Kryptonite" by Three Doors Down reference...
12/12/2017 c19 Potayto444
I had been reading this story throughout the past week, taking it slow, analyzing every detail, and I have to say it is definitely better than the average Loud House stories so far, of which I’ve read far too many. The references are fantastic, the politics (while unnecessary) are handled very well, the amount of relatability to the various religious views the family has is very interesting and adds necessary depth, and the sex scenes are well written. To be honest, in my own opinion involving Loud House stories, I love the incestual relationships involving Lincoln and his older sisters, but typically what I love about them are the acts of hiding it, being secretive and the overall forbidden romance. I typically just skim through the actual sex scenes, just to get to the siblings interactions, but your sex scenes are enjoyable to me. Maybe it’s bevause they all seem so aware that what they’re doing is notoriously taboo, and they feel like psychotic freaks. They seem to understand the situation at hand, which is good.
You’ve done a fairly good job building up tension through and for the multiple plot lines, which must inevitably connect at some point, meaning the payoff should definitely be worth it.
My only gripe would be about the pure amount of “coincidences” and “luck” that seems to happen at the most dramatic of moments. I know this is a classic cliche in story telling, but only if it’s not over done. You’re not over doing it, per say, I’d just advise to be wary of it from now on.
Now, of course I don’t know what your plans are for the rest of the story, or just how dark you want to go with it, but I would suggest a twist. A major twist. Something like ‘Other Luna finally snapping, which leads to her raping Lincoln, only for Luna to catch her in the act’, type of thing. It would only make things harder for everyone, and Lisa would have to get very imaginative with her plans to fix it, Lincoln would have to deal with losing his virginity by being raped by his seemingly purest sister, Luna and Luan would try to help him through it, all while trying to hide this all from their parents who will no doubt find out at some point. They may even have to go to Lisa for help (or in Luna’s case, again). Of course, I don’t mean to try and convince you to use my specific suggested twist, do whatever you think feels right for the story, but nonetheless, a twist would be nice.
I look forward to the rest of the story.
12/6/2017 c10 Gamer Guy aka. Batman
Again, really enjoying the story. I've taken to skipping sections whenever you start throwing politics in the mix because there's no reason for them in this story. I like everything else, it's pretty funny and very entertaining.
12/4/2017 c3 Gamer Guy aka. Batman
Dude, I gotta tell ya I love the story so far but the politics is ruining it a bit. I'm cool with you having an opinion in politics but come on, there is no reason to put it in fictions. This is the second promising story that involved real world politics for no reason. It's not as bad as the first one so I'm gonna try to ignore it and enjoy the story but as future referance PLEASE leave politics to political depates, don't throw your views into a story, it really shatters the immersion. Other than that I love the story so far.
11/24/2017 c17 RE Fan
I saw Barry and all I could think about this chapte was Barry Burton’s re1 lines...so I was laughing my ass off.
11/22/2017 c19 Bongani King Jr
dude make Luan and Luna have sex with Lincoln
11/21/2017 c19 3coldblue2015
Hey, I finally logged in.

I have slow learning curb and I'm a bit fearful of change/technology.

Still, if you want to PM you can. I have NOT figure out yet to PM any favorite authors to my stories, but I will eventually learn that.

Right now I'm putting this story along with others as my Favorite Stories/Authors.

I have not tried to do Follow yet, but I'm at least developing my Profile with the LIST of stories/Authors I like.

If you PM me, then expect a delay to me PM back to you. Again, I'm a newbie at this.
11/20/2017 c19 Meme.exe
i honestly dont care about her actual revuew im tripping that she said her cousin is her bf. im all for incest but nit in real life i mean jesus christ. but hey you do you.
11/19/2017 c19 PrincessIV
Welp... I think that you've done a good job in writing a series as long and famed as this. However, in my opinion, you've placed too much emphasis on being edgy. The start-up was good. The first few chapters are great but it sorta went downhill from there. I would advise staying away from concepts like politics and religion, because it strays away the attention from the romance/drama, but you can't escape that at this point. Your pacing feels a bit slow but not at the point it becomes unreadable.

The things I look for in a Loud House FF are the following:
1. Lincoln in an incest relationship. My fave is Lynncoln and Lincy but I'd read other's too. I'm really into incest since I had a huge crush on my cousin back in earlier years. He's my boyfriend now.
2. It has to be in good English. Otherwise, it becomes painful to read. I know lots in here aren't native English-speakers but that's hardly an excuse. Heck, English is my third language and I could pass for an American or Canadian.
3. The writer should do some research on everything he writes. Like that one writer who thought Mexico was in South America. It detracts points from the finals score so to speak. Not just Geography; Science, History, all of it.

I usually rate FFs in This is Great, It's Pretty Good, and Unreadable as my basis. I'd put this just below It's Pretty Good but way above Unreadable. Wish you luck on the next chapter
11/16/2017 c19 8The Keeper of Worlds
Well...I think hitting the fan would be one of the grandest understatements ever for how this blew up. Things are about to be on a very rough edge.
11/14/2017 c19 29Draco711
Nooooooo, a cliffhangerrrrrr! Don't that guy, Maurice was it, realize that what happened with Lincoln isn't the first and definitely won't be the last?! I wouldn't be surprised if someone said that if Other Leni did kill him and his wife called the cops, they would simply say it was self-defense or they saw nothing and heard nothing. And half expected a Loud Family beat down, with only the others only stopping them because it's the house of the Lord. But outside...he's done. Hopefully when Lincoln comes to terms with everything, he will regain his belief and apologize to everyone at the church for his outburst (though not Maurice, he should apologize to Lincoln and his family). Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/14/2017 c1 Cavebacca
just finished up the whole story and its awesome! Hope there's a lot more to come
11/13/2017 c8 Draco711