FanFiction.Net
for The Loud House: Future Love Run Amok!

8/4/2021 c32 Keo namikaze
So many long waiting time finally lincoln has fun with lynn..hehehe and the best way to unite the fraternal lasos ... I hope the next one is luan.
8/4/2021 c32 MDM11
I can’t wait for your next upload and I hope next chapter has some lemons involving Lincoln and Luan and Lincoln and Luna and this is my favorite fic on this website so can’t wait for more btw I’ve been reading this story since chapter 3 first came out I really love this story
8/4/2021 c32 14364wii
I remember that art also holy spit Linc and Lynn jr man this chapter had it all.
8/4/2021 c32 yami15147
I'm starting to wonder if the writer is on drugs now this chapter was great, also welcome back.
8/4/2021 c32 Jeff
Well, at least Lincoln and Lynn didn't get hurt during that acid trip, although with that really steamy moment they had at the end of the chapter, Lincoln'll probably feel incredibly guilty given that he's already in a relationship with Luna.
8/4/2021 c32 Yidi
Glad you're back man! I enjoyed the chapter and am looking forward to what happens next. You're the best, dude.
8/4/2021 c32 wimp34522
HES ALIVE
6/27/2021 c31 Guest
luan should have lisa fix her lactation problem but something goes wrong, instead of fixing it, it stops the milk from coming out but it doesn't stop it from producing resulting in her breasts becoming bigger and engorged with a ton of milk that's impossible to get out
4/9/2021 c31 MDM11
I love this story Can you update soon please
4/6/2021 c31 Guest
Man Lincoln just can't catch a break and now technically his girlfriend cheated on him with... fuck! Well this suck and now this relationship is definently ruined because there is no fucking way Lincoln is just going to he okay with this no matter what they say. Maybe after the reveal he should stay away from his older sisters for awhile.
1/17/2021 c31 Anon
Poor Luan, as everything is going, she will have her first time with Lincoln and then she will drug him to forget everything.
I hope everything ends well for her.
thanks for another chapter.
1/17/2021 c30 Anon
Great chapter of this trip
12/7/2020 c31 1Atarious
Good to see this story rising back from the grave, wasn't expecting Luan to knock herself out at the end not any of the stuff with Luna but still a good chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.
12/7/2020 c31 1copet
Sorry the year got you so down. I hope it all ends soon (the pandemic, not everything else. "020 too, for that matter). It is a great chapter. I can tell those phone calls are pretty important. Just wondering where Lynn and Lincoln are now. And what will happen as the situation is even more "effed"? I now wonder if this arc is the end or if there is another thing you are waiting for, because this has being going for a bit of a long time. In fact, I'm beggining to think it will be something as bad as the Hurricane. Hope to keep reading from you! Have a nice day!
12/7/2020 c31 3Zeta Grey
Aw yeah, slowly but surely... not just update wise, but story wise as well... this chapter is acceptable, thank you! :)
667 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »