for The Loud House: Future Love Run Amok!

2/10/2020 c29 Suna Chunin
Well glad to see that your alive. Was beginning to worry that this was abandoned. Hopefully the drug trip is over and we can move on with the story now. Best wishes.
2/10/2020 c29 jasongd
And another great chapter congrats
2/10/2020 c29 Jeff
Sheesh, did I call it with the acid trip going hard on Lincoln last year or what?

It was worth the long wait, mind you, and I did get a massive laugh out of the song from Sleeping Beauty and that ad lib song from Winnie the Pooh. Can't wait to see how Luna helps Lincoln snap out of that terror.
2/10/2020 c29 L4A
Great to see you back, thanks for updating. It sure does continue to be a wild, trippy day for Lincoln and co, almost feels like this single day has been going on for years ;)
Keep up the great work! Looking forward to reading what happens next.
2/10/2020 c29 9He23t
I almost thought Lincoln was tripping. Great chapter.
2/9/2020 c29 9364wii
Gezz what a trip!
Also welcome back it's been awhile!
2/9/2020 c1 Yidi
Finally! Much Love!
2/9/2020 c29 Yidi
I'm really loving this. Thank you so much! Cannot wait to see what happens next and from what I see now, Lincoln and Luna are gonna "Do It".
1/24/2020 c28 1copet
Ok, I was waiting for their high to pass... and now they are high AGAIN?! Wow, way to make it harder Luan. So, now I'm really wondering if something will go further with such quantities of weed. But I can only hope the Low doesn't hit too hard
1/14/2020 c28 Yidi
Hi totcall. I was previously stupididiot. I just wanna say that I truly enjoy this story and hope you continue I'vebeen a fan since 2017.
12/31/2019 c28 Yidi
I wonder if Lori's gonna get involved. Also, happy new year totcall!
12/31/2019 c7 An awfully bored chap
Literally only saying this to spite you but you are incapable of reading words on anything in a dream unless you are aware of the it being a dream (weird wibbly wobbly subconscious instinct stuff)
12/27/2019 c5 An awfully bored chap
TRALALA! BY THE POWER CANADA AND FREE HEALTHCARE!
11/25/2019 c28 Guest
...are you ok? You haven’t updated in a while and it’s starting to get concerning
10/29/2019 c28 Berserker0089
Damn that was one hell of a chapter & enjoyed to the fullest especially Luan off the top antics & Lynn & Lincoln reactions to said antics can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next.
646 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »