for The Loud House: Future Love Run Amok!

10/29/2019 c27 Berserker0089
I've been loving your story telling it's very intricate & suspenseful I was hanging off every syllable in anticipation as to what happens next & the relationship between Lincoln & his sister's not rushing you but Luna seems way farther ahead with Lincoln than the rest will leni, luann, Lynn reach that position in time? Can't wait for more chapters it's hard to find good harem fanfics for my boi Lincoln lol that isn't just smut lol but this is so much more.
10/8/2019 c28 Zaddist
Love the story, stay healthy and keep it up!
10/6/2019 c1 Lord Rexis
i like your thought process locomotus
10/4/2019 c28 StupidIdiot
I'm still here dude! This is my favorite story and I'll stay till the end!
9/1/2019 c26 locomotus860
Ok. I tried. I tried really hard to keep reading, but this is getting too dumb to continue. Which fuckin sucks cuz I like the look you gave the characters and the lewd scenes were nice, but it got just too damn dumb. I could have dealed with a lot ya know, i dealt with the sort off pegging, i dealt with trump being reference almost every chapter, and i dealt with the emotional shit. Ya know why? CUZ I JUST WANTED TO SEE SOME GODDAMN POON BUT YOU JUST KEEP TEASING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER IM SICK OF IT! All i keep getting is the funny monkey cheese humour and not enough fuckin. If your out there reading this right now, fucking add more fuckin. Im sick of these games. I came for fuckin and im getting a serious lack of it. God's dead due to not enough fuckin.

Get to it.
9/1/2019 c6 locomotus860
Ok. Ima just say, I like your story telling and the descriptions of the characters, but if i read trump again in this story i might lose it. I get that you might be more vocal about your political views but i don't come here for politics. I come here for the lewds! So please if your eveb still here, stooooooooopppp
8/20/2019 c28 Beastman1998
Dude I swear just reading the last few chapters had my ass tripping balls with them like holy shit your a fucking master at detailing the scene and immersing the reader keep it up bro
8/12/2019 c11 2Mark the Mark
politics aside, great story so far. still reading :P
8/10/2019 c5 Mark the Mark
god im so distracted reading this. please keep your politics out xD.
7/27/2019 c1 29Mr. Aanonymous
Are there any lemons in this fic?
7/16/2019 c28 3Zeta Grey
Looking forward to more~
7/9/2019 c28 2SomeBloke420
I feel bad for pushing this back for as long as I have. I've been meaning to leave a review after I read this chapter, but I was just so tired at the time.

I just love this, absolutely love this story, but this chapter... I think it's my less favorite, instead of the usual 9-10/10 on every chapter, this one would be a 7/10, still high though, much like the characters are right now.

It just, this chapter was short, and it felt like it was being dragged on longer than it should've been.
That's not to say I don't like it, Luan going off the deep end with her musical is great, but besides that... there wasn't much else.

And as usual, I cannot wait until the next chapter comes along, even though it's only been like a month, it feels like it's been longer.
Keep up the amazing work.
7/7/2019 c28 Anthony
Love it hope to read more.
6/27/2019 c28 Wanderer of Fortuna
Well, that was trippy.
6/24/2019 c28 29Draco711
Great chapter as always. Hope this blows over before the family arrives though...that will spell big trouble for Luan and Luna.
646 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »