for The Loud House: Future Love Run Amok!

12/29/2018 c26 2Bonehead777
This was definitely something. OK let me start with the beginning. I have read, I would say, a lot of LH stories so far. And after waiting for the next update for those stories I followed, there are some where I have no idea what is going on because I have forgotten what happend in the last chapter. Here I have read the first sentence and remembered, "oh yeah all got stoned". So point for you on this. Then we have the Luna Lynn moment. Thet was funnie and now I want a nice freckled butt to squeeze. XD Another point for you. Then Lincoln and Luna. I'm not really into things like this, what has happend between this two. But oh boy, you know how to write this. This was hot, really hot. So big point for you this time. And last but not least, Lincoln whole trip. The start was a bit to much I think. But there was some parts that sounds importent. Or maybe not, maybe I read to much into it. So I don't really know if this was pointless or not. And the scene between Lincoln and you was a big uff for me. I'm not a big fan of this things. So I can't say really much about it. But what I can say is that especially Linc was to chilled. Something like this would blow your mind, literally. Finding out that you aren't real and all your decisions aren't your own. So no point for that from me. But it is still a great and good written story. I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
12/28/2018 c26 2nobodyreallyimportant
Well that was certainly a high energy chapter. I did notice at one point where it looked like Luna was thinking to herself. It was a little unclear since it looked like regular dialouge, though. If I were gonna do that, I’d italicize it and use single quotes instead of doubles. As for the rest... nice lewds, though the high dialouge got a little too distracting here and there.

Now, the big one... I’ve always been very leery of having a character meet and speak with the author of their story. There’s a lot of things that can really go wrong with that, though I don’t see any here yet. I guess it worked out, but I don’t know if I would have done that for this scene.
12/28/2018 c26 StupidIdiot
Hope we all have a Happy New year and thank you totcall for another great chapter to an awesome fanfic.
12/28/2018 c26 9He23t
This the craziest chapter I ever read to Lynn getting all crazy funky in her room to Luna and Lincoln hot and freaky bond moment to Lincoln to be in the real world with the author.

This has got to be the greatest chapter yet in this story.
12/28/2018 c26 GradiusX
Awesome chapter in an amazing story! I could spend hours gushing about how awesome the character development is, their inner struggles with external forces and their own identities, about how the story is written to inspire us to hope in our darkest and lonliest hours, the details both major and minor, the imagery, everything really.
To make a long post short, the story is made with love, hope, and focus, and it shows. For anyone thinking about giving this story a chance, please do!

Sincerely,

Another spark in the dark
12/28/2018 c26 jasongd
And another great very hoot and very funny chapter congrats
Happy New Year
12/28/2018 c26 9364wii
Whoa! I think I need to lay down for a bit, mind needs a break.
12/28/2018 c26 Jeff
Well, that went better than I thought would happen with Lincoln and Luna. Best to stay away from any drugged brownies in the future though. Here's to 2019, hopefully things can get better for us all!
12/28/2018 c26 2SomeBloke420
Happy 2 years, mate, & cheers for another 2, maybe.

This chapter was really weird, & I think you know where I'm going with this, the whole Lincoln talking to you part of the chapter. That was really Meta there, I mean Lincoln does speak to the audience in the show, so this isn't too far fetch, especially when he's totally baked, & being really deep about life, you really went out there with this part.

I enjoyed reading Luna, & Lincoln, exploring themselves while they are both high as fuck, I mostly like how sub Lincoln is, he doesn't really strike me as the dom type. Another scene I liked was Luna seeing Lynn naked, I was honestly expecting more from that scene, but I can't complain, it was still bloody funny to read.

Here's to 2019, keep being awesome mate.
12/28/2018 c1 2nuuo
Big fan here, stuck on chapter 18 or 20 I forget, haven't read last 6 chapters but story is great and rich! Will try catching up eventually, happy holidays to totcall and other fans!
12/28/2018 c26 9Zatch Bell-01
I just know that this isn't the last time Lincoln will meet you.
12/28/2018 c26 DragoGamerKing
I really like this chapter and can't wait for the next one.
12/7/2018 c9 10Nemoskull
so this is really good, but your threading dangerously close to the 'but wait, theres more' style of drama.
this is also really really long, you seem to write 3 paragraphs when 2 would do. tho the story moves along at an okay pace only cus the super long chapters, this is more of a writing style thing.
11/29/2018 c25 StupidIdiot
Love this story and can't wait to see an update. You rock totcall!
11/23/2018 c25 DragoGamerKing
I really like this comic! I just found it yesterday and I'm already caught up. I know this is probably a question you've gotten already and it's probably dumb, but is this gonna be a harem fic?
646 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »