for Awakening

8/31/2019 c8 jackyfloresq2001
can't wait for the next chapter in this story
8/29/2019 c8 Noname
Yesssss. Absolutely perfect. We got Bkue Flanes. Proof of true mates. Cant wait to see where this goes. Thank you. Please update
7/7/2019 c8 182Luiz4200
What happens to Rose now?
7/6/2019 c8 1LavenderLuvER18
That shit was fire
7/6/2019 c8 3CukooCoa
Okay so reading this story- I am so glad to see another Jake/Trixie story which is a ship I have unexpectedly grown too love. Keep up the good work sis, I'm happy that this update is RECENT.
6/6/2019 c7 1LavenderLuvER18
This is a really fucking good story
1/27/2019 c7 Annabeth
Awesome story. So exciting and fascinating. Could you please update soon?
12/30/2018 c7 Starstilt
I’ve been waiting forever! Please don’t abandon this story. It’s too good to die
12/17/2018 c8 Kanyeezy
SO AMAZING. BEST STORY OF YOURS IF READ IN SO LONG. I’ve been a fan since Sweet like Cereal and it’s been amazing to watch your growth! Can’t wait to see what comes next!
9/26/2018 c7 Eris
Hello.
When will you update again because this is really good. Please update soon.
5/5/2018 c5 1fairyofdreames
Omg trixxie is incredible so glad they are on the same page about what's going on between them.
5/5/2018 c3 fairyofdreames
Omg I hope trix is ok :(
5/2/2018 c7 Oriana Star
Amazing story! Please, continue.I love this couple!.
4/23/2018 c7 Guest
Please update soon. This is so good.
4/18/2018 c7 Noname
oh my Lord love the surprises. the kids acting like kids, well teenagers. I wonder if rose will be trixies personal trainer. I'm just super excited about this. I also like the twin mate thing can't wait to see how that's figured out. also love Karla and Gabe. Jared sleeping was something else. curious about Sam, Isaac is cool, roo. Thank you. Continue and Complete. I swear I laughed and awww throughout this story and enjoyed the heated scenes.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »