for Awakening

4/6 c8 1ThatGirlOverThere12
Hope you continue this even though it’s almost been 3 years. People are starting to talk about American Dragon again because of Disney so I hope that encourages you to continue.
1/18 c8 Andromeda20001
A very nice story. I would be happy if there was a new chapter soon, or did you quit the story?
10/28/2020 c8 yay
I'm so happy u updated this fic. such a cool idea
8/24/2020 c8 Guest
I know it's been over a year since you last posted, but this fic is amazing! I was drawn so much. I love the temptation Jake is going through and trying to suppress. I would love it if it got heated and more steamy.
Can't wait to read more!
Thanks
8/31/2019 c8 jackyfloresq2001
can't wait for the next chapter in this story
8/29/2019 c8 Noname
Yesssss. Absolutely perfect. We got Bkue Flanes. Proof of true mates. Cant wait to see where this goes. Thank you. Please update
7/7/2019 c8 182Luiz4200
What happens to Rose now?
7/6/2019 c8 1LavenderLuvER18
That shit was fire
7/6/2019 c8 3CukooCoa
Okay so reading this story- I am so glad to see another Jake/Trixie story which is a ship I have unexpectedly grown too love. Keep up the good work sis, I'm happy that this update is RECENT.
6/6/2019 c7 1LavenderLuvER18
This is a really fucking good story
1/27/2019 c7 Annabeth
Awesome story. So exciting and fascinating. Could you please update soon?
12/30/2018 c7 Starstilt
I’ve been waiting forever! Please don’t abandon this story. It’s too good to die
12/17/2018 c8 Kanyeezy
SO AMAZING. BEST STORY OF YOURS IF READ IN SO LONG. I’ve been a fan since Sweet like Cereal and it’s been amazing to watch your growth! Can’t wait to see what comes next!
9/26/2018 c7 Eris
Hello.
When will you update again because this is really good. Please update soon.
5/5/2018 c5 1fairyofdreames
Omg trixxie is incredible so glad they are on the same page about what's going on between them.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »