FanFiction.Net
for Zootopia Love Stories

10/22/2020 c1 seakard
Don't know if I Did comment on This story, OR one on a Different Site, but I'll figure it out when I go to post, won't I? Lol. But if I had been Nick, I would have DEMANDED to be treated Fairly, that If the chief wouldn't even Listen to OUR side of the accusation of Improper Behavior, that Judy and I had been up Late AT THE OFFICE completing Paperwork, and thus SHE Overslept at HER Apartment, and I had overslept at MY Apartment, he could pull in two of the Best Sniffers (or whatever the term they use is in Zootopia) 1 Male and 1 Female, take us to Separate rooms, and THOROUGHLY Check us BOTH, and when it was PROVEN that we had NOT Slept together, just brushed arms or such on Surface of clothing, that he WOULD APOLOGIZE for the False Accusations, and IF the Sniffers claimed we HAD been together in bed, he could HAVE MY BADGE! But again, that's just ... Me. A crazy ol cranky Cajun!
3/1/2020 c8 ff
jaja si tienen que perseguir a alguien en el ecenario jajaa va a ser todo una gran aventura jaja de risa y acción si pasa
5/6/2018 c8 Chiefetn
I like it. It seems like it isn't finished though.
Thank you for a good read.

Kent.
4/14/2018 c6 12GhostWolf88
Great chapter, and the Virgin Killer sweater reference was pure genius...
3/6/2018 c1 30Dancing Lunar Wolves
This was incredibly cute, Jknight.

I love how well they work together and it's SO them. From the arrests and antics, to how, when separated, they fall apart at the seams.

And this does seem like something Bogo would do when he sees them like this. Make a broad assumption and then say you're both getting new partners. I wonder if it would be a certain tigress and wolf?

Still, it's great to see how it all worked out in the end and I'm glad that the chief came to his senses. Of course Clawhauser had to make a mistake, which is why we love the bubbly cheetah.

Awesome start on this, and I'll catch up soon.
2/25/2018 c6 Guest
ajjaa menos mal que no necesitan afrodisiacos jaja
2/25/2018 c5 Guest
pobre nick se están propasando con el
2/25/2018 c4 Guest
hay caranba
2/25/2018 c3 Guest
huy asi quien no tiene pesadillas
2/25/2018 c2 Guest
pobre nick quieren liquisarlo antes de tiempo jaja
2/25/2018 c1 Guest
ajjaja a antes pensaba que las ciestas eran un asco ahora no jaja
1/16/2018 c8 28Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps
Didn't imagine Nick as the Shakespaw type. XD A great and witty chapter with lots of fun moments. Maybe Judy could get a copy of that suit since then she could solve, all the crime. XD And three cheers for the upcoming musical!
1/10/2018 c8 12GhostWolf88
VERY well done so far. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.
1/1/2018 c6 Guest
que familiota
1/1/2018 c5 Guest
jaja creo que al final el secuestrado fue nick
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »