for No poet sang of this

11/8/2018 c1 mandiecandie
Oh my! I suddenly pulled back to my freshman year in high school reading all those historical romances. All. The cliches that are in a Rance novel, though usually it's the man that passes out.
2/4/2018 c1 29sidsaid
This is hilarious. I love it!
8/21/2017 c1 8sophgoph
oh my gosh! this is so cute!
1/8/2017 c1 8Explorer08
Omg the accuracy of this. Good job!
1/8/2017 c1 45Moonraykir
Haha, I definitely appreciate the send-off of cliched descriptions.
12/28/2016 c1 4alystraea
LOL! That was so REAL!
Love the cliched romance phrases hilariously sprinkled all over and juxtaposed with the realism XD
12/26/2016 c1 46sian22
omg... hysterical snotty laughter over here... 'common as tax cuts' 'do me'...'no poet had yet written' but Boromir has sung of it at the Kine, several times, surely. oh god-the wet patch.. surely he would be so organized as to have a second set of sheets on the bed..and so chivalrously wisked them off? Borys, this must win some sort of record for the number of 'serious' erotica phrases used in one fic... Our poor dark Prince, so boring between the sheets that he sends his dewy bride into dreamland. Surely it is just that she has come so hard she's black out...
12/24/2016 c1 53annafan
Ha ha - just read Thanwen's review. What can I say other than "busted"?

Yes, Faramir would have been much snarkier left alone in Borys's hands. (After all it was Borys who brought us the un-named and interchangeable Denethorsons in By Wimple Saved, one of whom is irredeemably wet and the other of whom perpetrates war crimes at his father's bidding, leaving both the Boromir and the Faramir lovers among his readership agonising over which way round would be worst to attach names to the characters!)

So thank you Borys for letting me "lovingly" beta this ;-)
12/23/2016 c1 13Thanwen
Yes, I can see Annafan's "loving" influence in this for without her your Faramir might have come out a lot more snarky. :D

So good to see all the daft clich├ęs of erotica being brought face to face with the cruelties of reality and yet have a (worldly) wise man and loving husband who not only copes but truly is above it all.

Blimey, you really concocted a devilish mixture of all the embarrassing moments one might have lived through in a long and active (sex) life. I had to translate your masterpiece to my husband because he wanted to know what made his missus chortle in front of her monitor and we spent some happy moments "chuckling" and "giggling". (And no, I have never fallen asleep while being at it (yet? ;)) but then I have never attempted to down two pitchers of mead either.)

Thanks from the two of us for posting.
12/23/2016 c1 61nyx thranduillon