for Family Matters

3/27/2018 c1 19EiswolfZero
God heart breaking and sad and everything after that movie
you did amazingly!
3/7/2018 c1 13Zander L. Jones
This is one of my favorite Trek fics! I loved Beyond but so much more could have been expanded on with Kirk in the movie! I absolutely love how he runs the sims over and the crew just watch on! Eek! This is my most perferred hurt/comfort! Love it!
12/11/2017 c1 Anij
That is what would have happend. Great Story. Thank you.
11/8/2017 c1 Kalidris
9/8/2017 c1 6BooksAreMedicine
Wow, this was amazing!
I love how Spock hacked in this time, such a beautiful parallel to their first interaction.

Spock is so pithy, it's amazing. But Kirk can do the same to him.
Can you write one (a slight AU) where Kirk talks him out of breaking up with Uhura over his duty to Vulcan?

Loved the ending lines about Spock and her kids, too true. (nobody got time for that lol)
9/3/2017 c1 1Servant05
As always, this has been a fabulous one-shot and totally something that I could see Kirk doing after a tragedy as Beyond. Thanks for writing!
8/31/2017 c1 109LauraCynthia
*Standing ovation*

Interesting that you wrote this from Uhura's POV. All the dialogue is stellar. The hacking tit-for-tat. LOL
8/28/2017 c1 91lufink
Amazingly in-character, in my (somewhat biaised, OK) opinion. Once again, it was powerful, and so real. The idea of the crew being a huge family of choice is lovely, and to me, greatly accurate. Thank you!
6/26/2017 c1 quaff
Wonderful story. Ty.
5/24/2017 c1 FrankieHS
Great, great, great! I love Beyond as well. Thanks for writing this. It is so in character for each of them.
5/24/2017 c1 45WeirdLittleStories
That was gorgeous, and so in character!

I was sad to see you writing reboot, given that I love TOS so very much, but if you're going to mine the reboot for gems like THIS, then I take it all back. :-)
4/29/2017 c1 9Heather Snow
I haven't seen the movie, so I don't have all the context. But this feels very in character for Kirk, and you definitely made me feel heartbroken over Kirk's guilt.
4/6/2017 c1 3mckydstarlight
*has feelings

I don't need this. I have to work tomorrow.
4/1/2017 c1 49Dragonflysoul
Loved!
2/8/2017 c1 27DancingInTheDark85
Love the interaction between all the characters, especially Bones' little attempt at fixing Spock and Uhura's love life at the end. The dysfunctional family dynamic is what I love about these films and the resulting fanfic. I agree with you, I wasn't that bothered about the first two, but loved the latest film.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »