for A Long Time Coming

11/2/2020 c5 14Dimac99
Aww, this was a really lovely fix. I loved the wedding and I laughed at Kirk. How very Kirk of him. I love that he came through with the decorations, but it wouldn't have been Stars Hollow if everything had gone off without a single hitch!
7/18/2019 c5 grace1600
one of the best stories for repairing their disaster I have read,,,thank you!
11/12/2017 c5 6ShadowXMoonlight
I love it!
12/31/2016 c4 18PurryCat
I was a bit afraid you'd just send them to Disney happy ending without any real progress on the communication front, but you've surprised me! Thanks so much for letting them talk about their feelings. I enjoy this semi-dirty format a lot!
12/30/2016 c4 26junienmomo
Great wedding prep! Love Rory here.
12/25/2016 c3 gAnGsTa GaBbY lOvEs JoKeR
This was perfect! The ending, I'm in tears. Amazing job!
12/25/2016 c3 kpop381
Completely love this story! I always wished that Luke would've done more damage to Chris though. I love the loving, sappy side of Luke that acted more on feelings in this story than his thoughts. Can't wait to keep reading! Happy Holidays!
12/24/2016 c2 gAnGsTa GaBbY lOvEs JoKeR
This was great! Thanks for such a quick upload. I'm excited about chapter 3. :)
12/24/2016 c2 1MojoWaters
Love what you've got going here!
12/23/2016 c2 18PurryCat
Personally, I find it hard to believe that Lorelai would suggest she should stop fighting it and be with Christopher not 24 hours after saying Luke's name mid-coitus. I find it utterly hypocritical of Rory to judge her mother for sleeping with Chris when she slept with married Dean. And I don't agree with the notion of Luke being slow to process things. Did he buy a building on a whim, marry a woman on a cruise ship and without asking took in his nephew, or am I imagining things?
12/23/2016 c1 PurryCat
First of all, thanks for making Chris remotely resemble a human being, and not the monster he is in fanfic these days. Second of all, I liked how you filled in the blanks for us. I think it would make sense that Lorelai vocalizes her needs when her inhibitions are lowered by alcohol. Thirdly and finally, I find the ending very stark and abrupt, which totally has me hooked already! Will we ever see Luke cry?
12/23/2016 c1 gAnGsTa GaBbY lOvEs JoKeR
This is such an amazing story! My heart is breaking. I would love to read more.