for Percia Jackson and the One Ring

1/2 c1 2Phoenix Nikiforov
I think this story is awesome! Please update this soon!
12/9/2017 c12 Lizabeth Black
I really like this story very much so please keep updating more chapters.
11/24/2017 c12 GodzNo
I just read this again and I just love it even more...please update
9/27/2017 c12 miljamn
I love this story, series, whatever. It's just so unique and hilarious and adorable and stuff!

Really, started reading it all today and have throughout the day worked my way through everything available, and now I'm a bit bummed that there's no more yet, lol. I'm always like that when I find something awesome and have to wait for more, impatient as I am, but it's a journey to follow along when it's written too, so it's not exactly the end of the world.

Still, keep writing, because this is great, just like all the other stories of yours that I've read. You're obviously very talented, and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!
8/24/2017 c12 Rose
I love your legolas and percia pairing! When will you post the next chapter?
8/15/2017 c12 MariChat4Ever
Please continue story, and finish other chapters related to this story.
8/1/2017 c12 30katraj0908
You had nothing from Thalia and barely anything from Nico! What the hell! I would have loved to see them like have her check up on her friends and everything as well as godly relatives also you should have like thrown in some Middle Earth lingo to show that she's settled there and all.
7/31/2017 c12 Saricaykes
That's so awesome she got to see her family! Funny though that they didn't mention they have a betting pool on her and Legolas. x'D You're doing an awesome job lovely. :) I can't wait to see what you have planned for Percia and the Fellowship. Keep up the great work and as always I can't wait for your next update! :D (hearts)
7/29/2017 c12 NightlyRowenTree
Amazing job
7/29/2017 c1 GodzNo
OMG 3 CHAPTERS AT THE SAME TIME. Love it!
7/29/2017 c12 Razy Riddle
another
7/23/2017 c4 Guest
You should have followed the books, instead of creating this fucking mess.
7/20/2017 c9 tesw0505
I really, really love your writing and I cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
6/14/2017 c9 Razy Riddle
great chapter...another
6/12/2017 c9 Saricaykes
No. No, no, no, NOOOOO! That was a huge cliffhanger on what happened to Percia. Dx I've waited super long for the next update to have a major cliffhanger...T.T Did the Balrog attack her!? What's going to happen with Gandalf, how is Legolas going to react with her injured? So many questions I have, that will most likely be answered till later. . Anywho great chapter lovely I love the little moment between Percia and Legolas. :3 I can't wait for your next update hopefully it will be a bit sooner?! :D (hearts)
29 Page 1 2 Next »