for Loud House: Love for Lincoln

1/9/2017 c12 23Mr. Dusk
While it's good that you're going your own direction with this, it's kinda uh...basic? There's not much here, and Luan just admitting what she did feels very anti-climatic to say the least.
1/8/2017 c12 6The PhantomHokage
Oh shit these isn't good
1/8/2017 c12 Headphase05
In the direction this story is going right now, This could possibly end before you know it.
1/8/2017 c12 111dogbertcarroll
Looks like senseless melodrama.
1/8/2017 c7 dogbertcarroll
Well... he took very little convincing.
1/8/2017 c6 dogbertcarroll
Quite a change from her playing helpful.
1/8/2017 c4 dogbertcarroll
It's nice to see Lucy helping her sisters like that.
1/8/2017 c2 dogbertcarroll
Well that got dark quickly.
1/7/2017 c11 6The PhantomHokage
Oh shit I wonder if Lucy is going to reveal the truth about Luan and what she did
1/6/2017 c10 The PhantomHokage
It seems Luan dodge the police there can't wait to see more
1/4/2017 c9 The PhantomHokage
Oh shit the police these isn't good
1/4/2017 c8 The PhantomHokage
Well seems like Luan got through that ok
1/3/2017 c1 Mr. Exposer
Give credit to the original writer of the comic, i mean i know you said its based on a comic, but if 90% of the story is still his, at least mention who the artist is and give him full credit. The real writer of this comic is JumpJump for anyone who is wondering and he can be found on tumblr writing a sketch comic based ENTIRELY on this comic. As for this artist i highly suggest you try to make your own story, its not that hard! Just use your imagination and visualize it into words for the story! Wish you the best and hope you come up with a great Loud House story!
1/3/2017 c1 TheRiddler757
I've noticed some people left a review saying "This is great. Keep up the good work" I'll give my honest opinion on what I think about this fanfic story. It's total cringe. It is just a crappy ripoff of a comic. The author should also work more on his/her writing. It had no emotion that someone was just killed. It's just crap. My rating is a 1/10. Has no originality whatsoever.
12/30/2016 c7 The PhantomHokage