for Yu-Gi-Oh! Crystal Arc

10/25/2020 c1 Mass0234
Next chapter please stephanie vs declan
8/19/2019 c1 1Tiaflower
This story is interesting. I hope you continue it.
12/22/2018 c1 ooo
kamen rider zi-o(with oc) history please
1/10/2018 c1 DanielJensen
That is a pretty good story and chapter and it's pretty cool. :)
1/27/2017 c1 8Diabolic Tracer
Ok, that certainly leaves alot of questions, but before that I want to just say that I don't watch Steven Universe and have no idea what's that show about so I simply skipped the first part ._.

Are we ok now? Ok.

I got alot of questions about how Stephanie knows all the rules in the game when from what I understood she has no idea of how this game works. And while they is a possible explanation about that I still don't understand how Normal Summoning caused the alarms of LDS to go nuts? Are Stephanie's main deck cards so powerfull? Or is LDS system programmed to detect every summon including Normal Summon? Because if its the second then that must be the worst working environment ever...
1/7/2017 c1 3TwilightKingA5L
Okay, I'm liking where this story is going. Nice job on the start, Stephanie is a pretty good character to see once you start reading, and you've got Yuya's personality perfect. Can't wait to see what you have in story for the next chapter.
12/30/2016 c1 36CorinnetheAnime
XD Looks good. I'm glad Stephanie is in a story now after SO long! XD

I'll be following this.
12/25/2016 c1 56Generalhyna
This has the biggest potential of awesomeness and I can't wait to see it grow and I am wondering...can my oc join? She can be a mischievous prankster with a strong bond with her cards and loves to tease