FanFiction.Net
for Bleach: One Shot

10/5/2021 c1 2Annoy mouse
Just wanted to say that I love how you had him throw Mayuri under the bus like this. Absolutely deserved and perfectly done.
7/11/2021 c1 Amun565
I enjoyed this. Any bleach recommendations?
3/30/2021 c1 57Shieldage
This is cute. Good consequences of time travel. Nice way for him to sneak some changes in.
12/18/2019 c1 ChronoMitsurugi
I personally love Isane.
However, you really should have made it be Rukia.
That would have been priceless.

Ichigo: Dont force this issue.
Rukia: i already did. *points to microphone*
Ichigo: Fine it was you, Rukia. I married you.
Rukia: *surpirsed Pikachu face*
12/26/2018 c1 6Ichigo Oga
It's good and all...it's just that I was sort of expecting Soi-Fon but not Isane.
12/12/2017 c1 16BukkakeNoJutsu
This is doooooppe!
7/31/2017 c1 62Stormshadow13
Lol, This fic was awesome!
5/20/2017 c1 2willam and jack and jake
nice very interesting and I bet Urahara lied on purpose
5/10/2017 c1 15Primordial Vortex
I'll be perfectly honest; with the way the ending started to go I was 100% expecting it to be Nemu.

Poor Ichigo. So much of a prude even freaks at himself.
4/3/2017 c1 Guest
Ichigo always needed healers in his life.
3/23/2017 c1 63Ichihimeisthebest
Whenever random Ichihime happened I felt happier. I didn't knew I was such a big shipper.

Letting shipping aside, I liked how Aizen vs Ichigo went and that Mayuri got what was coming for him (shame Szayazel didn't share the same fate). l found sad that Tousen and Zommari didn't have a chance, but Ichigo's motives have sense.

And, last, I didn't saw that ship coming. Great.
1/21/2017 c1 Zanri
Damn! Awesome dude or dudettes..
1/9/2017 c1 EMReader81
All I can say is YES for both Orihime and Isane, two awesome choices, both gentle women with a core of strength. Continued good luck and energy with your writing
12/26/2016 c1 Guest
huh, interesting take, hope someone picks it up. thanks and happy new year.
12/26/2016 c1 6Y-T3cH
Wow... you got a nice brain ich you scratched. I was already planning to do something very similar to this in my bleach time travel flic. This has just given me more to build on. You can follow my story if u would like to see how it turns out.
16 Page 1 2 Next »